AVIC411.com

ipod touch videos not showing on my d3

I am having the same problem. I have seen some people say that their Ipod Classic and D3 are working

D3

Ipod Classic 160GB firmware version 1.0.3

CD-I200

I have TV Out set to on

I have turned shuffle Off

I connect the Ipod and select the video button. The screen that says "use ipod for full control" comes up. Once that comes up I select the video. The Connect TV cable screen comes up on the ipod. I then disconnect and reconnect the Ipod. I have sound but I do not have any video. I have also hit pause and then play again from the D3.

I would like to play with the 1.0.2 software if someone could send me the two files. If you have the 1.0.2 software I would really appreciate it.

1.0.2 is still in your itunes file. Backup your ipod first and revert back to it. This will cause you to lose all of your files on your ipod so think twice before you do it. I went back to 1.0.2 and it works again with the unplug and plug back in trick.

If your iPod came with 1.0.2 it is not in your computer. If you previously upgraded to 1.0.2 then it will be in your computer.