AVIC411.com

Hey guys-

I have XM NavTraffic with my Avic N-3. Friday night, it was working perfect (actually got me around a huge accident). I went up to New York yesterday and it stopped working. The button on the bottom right of the screen is gone where you can push to get traffic updates. It is weird. Nothing changed connection wise. My normal XM works, as far as the radio goes (Ron and Fez were still very funny). Anyone know why this might have happened and what I can do to fix it? The status says "OK" and the signal strength is "Very Strong". Again, nothing changed connection wise or anything. Thanks in advance. :?:

I did talk to XM. They said everything was fine, and they would need to resend the signal, but I needed to keep the car on for 20-30 minutes to have it work. I guess this is accurate? I am gonna try it when I need to drive for that long. I was in my driveway and did not think I had 30 minutes to spare.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This has occured to me several times. I will be driving along, on route, with NavTraffic. After a while, the triffic just stops. Not speed lines ont he frreway, no Traffic Events, no Traffic Flow.

If I want it back, I have to turn off the car, wait, and then start eveything up again.

Aling with this, I have experienced no sound on XM. So I think it has to do with the quality of XM Tuner.

M