AVIC411.com

$200 REBATE STARTS FEB 1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably no. I'm sure to be eligible for the rebate you have to buy it during the rebate period. If you haven't installed it yet, maybe you could return it for store credit, and come back a couple of days later and buy a new one. Then you'll have an extra $200 to spend at Circuit City.

link, also keep in mind that only purchused from authorized dealers only no ebay etc,,,,,,, Also read the fine print, BEST BUY, CC, tweeter, chrutchfield and other big box stores purchuses are not eligible :D:D

http://66.251.21.106/RebatePDF/F57EC3AB-4616-4B22-8A8E-15F63563AC3B/%7B2DEA50E5-112F-446D-BCEB-779941FF0D20%7D.pdf

ohhh snaps i barely bought my d3 at circuit city a week ago?? am i still elegible???

Then where are you supposed to buy it at? None of my local car audio dealers other than BB and CC carry the D3. I sold mine (needed some cash to help pay for my wifes tuition) last summer and Ive been wanting to get another. I guess we will have to wait and see when the rebates pop up!

Misfit, do you still sell these on here?

This could be perfect timing then if this rebate is legit.

I was going to buy 3 D3s this weekend with some friends.

bnluigi: Where did you find this pdf rebate form?

I am a pioneer dealer so I had acces to rebate, rebate kicks off today, I just installed a d3 last week to my personal car. :D But Misfit posted first, I don't want to hijack thread :lol::lol:

Also I guess the fine print on rebate means nothing :(:(:lol::lol: Crutchfield is offerring the rebate, but they will mail it to you

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-O01jdmyGmVO/App/Product/Item/Main.aspx?I=130AVICD3X&cc=01&wm=cl

This could be perfect timing then if this rebate is legit.

I was going to buy 3 D3s this weekend with some friends.

bnluigi: Where did you find this pdf rebate form?

I am a pioneer dealer so I had acces to rebate, rebate kicks off today, I just installed a d3 last week to my personal car. :D But Misfit posted first, I don't want to hijack thread :lol::lol:

Also I guess the fine print on rebate means nothing :(:(:lol::lol: Crutchfield is offerring the rebate, but they will mail it to you

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-O01jdmyGmVO/App/Product/Item/Main.aspx?I=130AVICD3X&cc=01&wm=cl

Thank you for the head's up, bnluigi. I placed an order for a D3 through Crutchfield this morning, and was just able to change it to the D3X :)