AVIC411.com

N3 Green Wire Ground

[quote name="brachoza"]not without flipping the switch on the bottom of the radio, under the little silver sticker. and voiding your warranty. but everyones doing it.[/quote]

I have 2 :?: 1. Does the n3 have a switch in the spot that the n2 has to be soldiered? If so, aint that a beeeoch for us n2 owners.
2. Is there any where in the manuals or on the radio that says "lifting,peeling,removing this silver sticker will void the warranty? If Pioneer does not tell you not to do this how can it void the warranty if you dont do anything under the sticker? :?
You guys are missing something here...
If you use a blow dryer on HOT and patients, you can peel back the sticker without leaving the VOID behind and flip the switch or soldier the two points and lay the sticker back down as if nothing ever happened. I did it on my N2.

Use a razor blade to get under the corner and a set of tweesers to SLOWLY peel back while giving the sticker tons of hot air.
  • 1 month later...
sorry guys, i'm new at this, could someone tell me how to make my N3 play while i'm driving? i'm having it installed on saturday and they said they won't do it for me and they won't accept "extra gratuities" for mysteriously making it happen. i'd appreciate any help you guys can give me. thanks.
  • 7 months later...