AVIC411.com

Verizon Phones which works best with BT200

I have a LGVX9900 (enV) and it works almost flawless...

When I first hooked up the bluetooth it worked great but then didnt connect a few times when i got in the car. Now it seems to be fine and with correct placement of the mic it sounds great people say.

ill vouch for this...Env works great but sometimes with mine itll disconnect and reconnect on its own....possibly because i have my bluetooth unit hidden under my shifter panel and its not getting good reception, but theres my 2 cents for the Env 8)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I finally got a new phone from Verizon. It is the LG VX 8350. Yea I know it has been out awhile but I wanted something that would connect easily to my CD-BTB200 and D3. After reading all the instructions several times over I finally got it to work and it works GREAT! Had to transfer my contacts list one at a time was the only bummer. Auto connects, hands free, voice calling and everything else works fantastically

The Instructions for the CD-BTB200 on page 34 state that the unit must hook to a vehicle with ACC power. On the very next page it states that the yellow wire (power wire) needs to be hooked to a constant 12volt source. A little confusing. I found out the answer the hard way because if it is hooked to ACC power you loose everthing in the memory when you turn the key off. So it does in fact have to be hooked to a constant 12 volts. :D

I have a LG VX10000 and just installed my d3 with bluetooth this afternoon. I was able to connect on the first try without any problems. Saved the phone to the unit and it recognizes it without a problem. As far as the phonebook transfer goes I was able to do it all in one shot. Total setup time was 5 minutes. I was so worried after hearing all the horror stories but really had no issues.