AVIC411.com

Avic Z2 TO Z3 Upgrade

I see there are both 40 gig and 60 gig on ebay. I would like a bigger drive for more music if possible. Thanks everyone for all your efforts. I hope there will be another tutorial to upgrade the Z2 to Z3 just like the bypass.

Would you put your music there one cd at a time? Or have you found an easier way to do that?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why don't you try reading through the 11 pages.

dude, i have been following this since it started. i was just asking if he could provide a link. if you dont have anything positive to say, dont bother

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT :twisted: nah just kidding

Actually I havent put any on yet...but when I do would like as much space as I could.

I see there are both 40 gig and 60 gig on ebay. I would like a bigger drive for more music if possible. Thanks everyone for all your efforts. I hope there will be another tutorial to upgrade the Z2 to Z3 just like the bypass.

Would you put your music there one cd at a time? Or have you found an easier way to do that?

I have supplied the links to all 19 498mb files (you have to make the files under 500 megs on megauploads for non paying members to be able to get them, thats still 5x bigger than rapid share).

Ducatiboy, Hyperite, bigfloppy, and big-fokker all have the links. Im shutting down to head for my flight to NY for my sister in laws Wedding. I know that hyperite will have his private ftp uploaded by tomorrow sometime, and with my links and the 4 users I have sent the links to, all should be seeded and good to go,

Take it easy guys, enjoy.

SepticDeath...

I going to become a member to download this files, can anyone send me the links to cdesignspr@hotmail.com thanks

I believe we are all waiting for Ducatiboy, Hyperite, bigfloppy or big-fokker to post the links. I'm sure one of these fine, upstanding, intelligent gentlemen will post the links within this or a new thread sometime soon. Right guys? Hello? Anyone? Bueller...Bueller...Bueller...