AVIC411.com

Ipod wont play video anymore, I have 1.0.2

so a few days ago with help from a forum member I finally restored my 6th gen ipod to 1.0.2. I put videos on there and they all worked good for a couple days, but it doesnt work anymore.

I usually put video on the d3, then pick the video from my ipod, disconnect the cable then reconnect and it works. But now i dont get any sounds or video on my d3 like i used to. Anybody know how i can fix this?

Did you hook it up to your computer to synch with itunes after you downgraded the firmware? If so, maybe it upgraded it back to the current firmware without you knowing and/or turned off the TV out setting.

so a few days ago with help from a forum member I finally restored my 6th gen ipod to 1.0.2. I put videos on there and they all worked good for a couple days, but it doesnt work anymore.

I usually put video on the d3, then pick the video from my ipod, disconnect the cable then reconnect and it works. But now i dont get any sounds or video on my d3 like i used to. Anybody know how i can fix this?

How did you downgrade you ipod? I have a classic and I'm not taking it back but I want to watch videos.