AVIC411.com

AVIC-Z3 Hard Drive Image **OFFICIAL**

I’ll let you know what happens. Like I said I should be getting the jump drive back tomorrow. It is the guy's birthday today so he said he may not get to it tonight as he is going to go out and paint the town... In any case I will post back here and let everyone know when I am getting it and where I will post it.

Hopefully I can find an FTP that is free, has enough space and post it there. The server and the t2 line I mentioned turns out to be a T1 (My office server) and can only upload 150 kb/second. This would be nice if you wanted to wait 7 days. No good... FTP is the way to go.

Alternately and as a last resort I do have a very fast connection at home. I could seed it from there but it would be intermittent and only at night (After 5:30 EST).

I also may be able to figure out a way to get it on a couple of DVDs or a single Dual layer DVD and mail it this way.

We have a lot of options. I will get it to you so you do not have to pay a bunch of money for a Hard drive.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mega Upload

I created an account and will upload the data when I get it. Best part is...it is free and I get 200gb of storage. You cannot beat that. So I will give you guys the Link when I have it uploaded.

It looks like a 3.7 gb file would take about 4 hours to load so do the math. I will have it up soon.

Mega Upload

I created an account and will upload the data when I get it. Best part is...it is free and I get 200gb of storage. You cannot beat that. So I will give you guys the Link when I have it uploaded.

It looks like a 3.7 gb file would take about 4 hours to load so do the math. I will have it up soon.

I have an extra legitimate rapidshare account. It have unlimited upload and download without wait time. I can give it to you if you can upload to rapidshare. Then we will have a copy on rapidshare for others. Just let me. I can email you the login info.

I will upload it to Rapidshare and Megaupoad. With two routes we should be good to go.

In the past I have had sustained downloads from Megaupload of 700kbs with bursts of 1mbs, that is pretty fast. I am not sure about Rapidshare but I am sure it is at least on par if not better. With two places to get it I think everyone should be good to go. I will leave them there as long as I can, years if they allow it. No one will ever have this problem again. Is there any digital rights infringement that I shoulld be worried about? If so I will have to create a new account on Megaupload with a false address ect. It will still get there, no worries...

my email is jdsnowden@ncgs.com

Mega Upload

I have an extra legitimate rapidshare account. It have unlimited upload and download without wait time. I can give it to you if you can upload to rapidshare. Then we will have a copy on rapidshare for others. Just let me. I can email you the login info.

Email me, we will figure something out. I may just send you a jumpdrive with the info so you do not have to download it, upload it and all the mess.

I will upload it to Rapidshare and Megaupoad. With two routes we should be good to go.

In the past I have had sustained downloads from Megaupload of 700kbs with bursts of 1mbs, that is pretty fast. I am not sure about Rapidshare but I am sure it is at least on par if not better. With two places to get it I think everyone should be good to go. I will leave them there as long as I can, years if they allow it. No one will ever have this problem again. Is there any digital rights infringement that I shoulld be worried about? If so I will have to create a new account on Megaupload with a false address ect. It will still get there, no worries...

my email is jdsnowden@ncgs.com

Based on my experience, Rapidshare can go up to 2m down. Again this is my case, not sure other people. I used Megaupload some times. But, the speed is not as good as Rapidshare.

If everyone on here who has a portion of the torrent files downloaded will seed what they have, The download would be much faster. I am seeding now and downloading, so is the guy I am waiting on. The torrent is a last resort effort. If the guy cannot come through with the files it is all we have. So seed it if you got it.