AVIC411.com

AVIC-Z3 Hard Drive Image **OFFICIAL**

ght now we have one guy posting from a verizon fios, one guy posting from charter and me. I am getting a blazing 5kb/s down and am sitting at 17.3%. At this rate I will have this download completed in 3 weeks, bummer.... If you have the bandwidth seed at an unlimited rate, that would be a zero "0" setting. This is what I do. My upload is at 79 kb/s

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, here is the deal. I was tired of waiting. I just purchased a 40 gb HDD from Garret via this site and PayPal. It has the Z3 Image and all of the updates for it. If he says it is ok, I will rip the content from it and post it on Rapid Share. Only if he says it is ok. These guys put alot of work into these HDDs. So if that is ok with him I will move forward. My HDD should be here Wed or Thurs.

One benifit of this would be that all of the updates are there, meaning that you would not have to mess with updating the unit. However, It would be a different file than the torrent most of you are downloading now though. But I would not make the files into a torrent anyway. Much too much trouble.

ive been seeding for the last week and a half, im at 91% now and will continue to seed after i get 100%

sucky thing is i have 1 peer that im downloading 60b/sec from. :(

im being patient though, it shouldnt be too lobg before im done

Garrett, I just received the HDD. I am going to move forward in posting this image on Rapid Share for a faster download to the users here. One issue though.The image is different from the torrent.

1. this is the complete z3 image with all of your updates.

2. having said that, should I just zip the file and post it. that way people could just unzip it to their own HDDs or is there a process of creating an uploadable file that the HDD will recognize?

Garrett, I just received the HDD. I am going to move forward in posting this image on Rapid Share for a faster download to the users here. One issue though.The image is different from the torrent.

1. this is the complete z3 image with all of your updates.

2. having said that, should I just zip the file and post it. that way people could just unzip it to their own HDDs or is there a process of creating an uploadable file that the HDD will recognize?

Use Acronis to create a backup. Then anyone can use Acronis to restore. It will make a complete image of the whole drive.