AVIC411.com

Pics of my escalade with Z1 and D3 installed n my SC400 also

Make sure you take pics. of all your equipment and keep all receipts for your insurance just in case they get you.Also make sure you have replacement cost for your equipment.I'm not trying to be funny,you have too much time and money involved to lose it all in one night and then find out you're not covered.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im only doing 7 dvd players. I said if i was insane I COULD hook up a total of 15 dvd players. I just want to do something different. I see the same old sh*t everyday. I love being able to have a movie up and a nav screen at the same time. Or I can have a movie with camera on, or nav with camera.

I was also thinking of putting 2 cameras : Front, back, and 2 dvd players hooked up to the 4 way A/V switcher. I will start construction when I get the F.

As for any stereo type B.S I am 31 year old regular guy who is into electronics. I got a esclade so I can keep my tools in the truck and still have a luxury vehicle with the bells and whistles.

People say WHY? I say WHY NOT?

I encourage anybody who has the funds to do it, go with it. You only live once, besides if your the one paying the car/truck payments on it, then why cant you have whatever you imagine into it no matter how ridicioulis it may seem to others. If it wasnt for inginuity, we still would be driving boxxy old style vehicles (like a Chevette, or Pinto) and not being able to talk to your headunit and command functions, and still using map books instead of navigation.

For those that dont like it, you have your opinion, and I respect it, but in the end Im the one paying for the stuff thats in my truck.

Im only doing 7 dvd players. I said if i was insane I COULD hook up a total of 15 dvd players. I just want to do something different. I see the same old sh*t everyday. I love being able to have a movie up and a nav screen at the same time. Or I can have a movie with camera on, or nav with camera.

I was also thinking of putting 2 cameras : Front, back, and 2 dvd players hooked up to the 4 way A/V switcher. I will start construction when I get the F.

As for any stereo type B.S I am 31 year old regular guy who is into electronics. I got a esclade so I can keep my tools in the truck and still have a luxury vehicle with the bells and whistles.

People say WHY? I say WHY NOT?

I encourage anybody who has the funds to do it, go with it. You only live once, besides if your the one paying the car/truck payments on it, then why cant you have whatever you imagine into it no matter how ridicioulis it may seem to others. If it wasnt for inginuity, we still would be driving boxxy old style vehicles (like a Chevette, or Pinto) and not being able to talk to your headunit and command functions, and still using map books instead of navigation.

For those that dont like it, you have your opinion, and I respect it, but in the end Im the one paying for the stuff thats in my truck.

jus be careful. you dont want the wrong person finding out about what u have. alotta my friends have lost $2k to $6k systems because they were brought too much attention on themselves

My truck is secured in my garage.

For your escalade just cut out the plastic behind the factory radio and get the double din kit. 99-2003. I personally dont like the bose. I rewired my whole system and put componant speakers. Its wayyyyyy louder and clearer. Any thing else let me know.