AVIC411.com

EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK AT AVIC-F90BT!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this require a special IPOD cable or do you just plug it in to the USB port? Im trying to get all the extra options ready for when it comes out but I am having a hard time figuring out what extras I have to buy that are specific for this unit. I want the back up cam, sirius adapter, and ipod hook up. If I go out and buy them now, will they all work with this unit when it comes out? Im pretty sure the camara and sirius adapter will work, but not sure about the ipod plug. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Does this require a special IPOD cable or do you just plug it in to the USB port? Im trying to get all the extra options ready for when it comes out but I am having a hard time figuring out what extras I have to buy that are specific for this unit. I want the back up cam, sirius adapter, and ipod hook up. If I go out and buy them now, will they all work with this unit when it comes out? Im pretty sure the camara and sirius adapter will work, but not sure about the ipod plug. Any help would be great. Thanks.
As stated many times before, you need the Pioneer iPod Cable. If you connect USB, it will only pull the song info, not the actual audio.
JASON....

I read the comparison on US site...it didn't say anything about changing BACKGROUND picture....

Did you test it out on F90BT?

Thanx

Yes, thats the splash screen option in the system settings.
for only $34.99 you can have the bypass instructions. Sweet!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-new-AVIC-F900 ... .m20.l1116

Wow.. From the auction: "Its way better and different than the one available on Interment."

That damn interment is always screwing folks over...

It has special features that no other bypass method can produce. it sounds like a little kid trying to trade his lunch or something... Its way better and different

Shot of the sound setting screen, don't know how I missed it in the video, lol

Pitty that, according to the manual, the dynamic volume only applies to the voice prompts... :cry:

Pitty that, according to the manual, the dynamic volume only applies to the voice prompts... :cry:

I just looked through all 115 pages and couldn't find where this was detailed. Can you describe what this function is supposed to do? I'm guessing it sets the level of voice prompts relative to the overall volume of the music.