AVIC411.com

Anybody interested in a possible group buy for the F90BT?

I like the Matrix quote! I'm the elder of this group so I was only looking out for my peers best interest.Before I joined 411 I was going to get the D3,hands down.Then I set back and read ,slowly but surly I became more and more disinterested then I bought the Eclipse unit from Misfit and haven't looked back.O problems except for the cost of the update disk(330.00).I was thinking about buying the F90BT for my other car but after reading the reviews, NO WAY !!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do they have them in stock?

I will check when I get in the office tomorrow, I think I can beat the current offer from al and ed's.

As of right now we have 8 700's in stock and 5 F90bt's

-Chris k.

Regional manager of an authorized Pioneer Premier dealer in WA

Website is slow as molasses, I'm guessing everyone else is doing what I'm doing. Unfortunately so far it's taken me 30 minutes to find only some of the accessories (car specific stuff) that I need. So I'm placing my order for the majority of it then I'll mop up the scraps at crutchfield.

Thanks again for the hard work in ironing out this great deal for us!!

thats a pretty good quote but anyone in Houston TX should go to my guy Auto Sound Discounters they are installing the unit everything for $895 tell them David sent you and your good to go. Ask for Sam he is the guy I deal with all the time. They are good people and will do you right. He has 5 in stock and waiting on 100 more that have been backordered...

thats a pretty good quote but anyone in Houston TX should go to my guy Auto Sound Discounters they are installing the unit everything for $895 tell them David sent you and your good to go. Ask for Sam he is the guy I deal with all the time. They are good people and will do you right. He has 5 in stock and waiting on 100 more that have been backordered...

$895 INSTALLED? Wow.

I live in San Fernando Valley, can I just go to the local store in West LA and get it direct from him? or do i have to go to the Burbank store in order to get the discount? I also wanted to see if they can install it for me as well...

Same for me. I live in Pasadena and I'd love to just go and pick up the device.

I live in San Fernando Valley, can I just go to the local store in West LA and get it direct from him? or do i have to go to the Burbank store in order to get the discount? I also wanted to see if they can install it for me as well...

Same for me. I live in Pasadena and I'd love to just go and pick up the device.

Yes, you could call him (Elie) in his West LA store 310.854.5454, or email him at elie@al-eds.com and tell him that you are part of the AVIC411 group buy and he will facilitate whatever product you want to buy from him. Even ship them to you if you want to, or as you prefer to come to his store instead. Hope this helps. :D

All the best,

Diegosilang

Thanks for the heads up...I'll look em up. Are they an authorized dealer meaning I'd get the pioneer warranty?

Sweet. That's a pretty good discount. I might have to pick some other stuff up as well... my 4 channel amp has kind of been struggling lately... although their selection of 4CH amps is somewhat lackluster.

Now only if their website wasn't so unbearably slow! :lol:

How are those American International installation kits compared to the Metra ones? I never got an install kit when I put in my D3 and just used the black trim bezel that came with it, which left a bit of a gap. The metra trim kit looked like a very good fit to me, and I want to get this one right.