AVIC411.com

Which unit: 700BT/900BT/90BT

Which F-Series did you or will purchase?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Which F-Series did you or will purchase?

• F700BT
    • F900BT
    • F90BT

I bought the F700BT because I have no need to play DVDs in the car, and MSN Direct isn't all that exciting to me... :roll:

I can't justify the additional cost for things I'll probably never use. I'm glad that Pioneer offers a lower-end model for guys like me!... :D

-Eric

I opted for the F700bt over the F900bt due to the low luster finish even though the dealer was selling the F900bt for $30 less on a promo . I just opened the box to my F700bt and it matches very well with my dash compared to the very lustrous finish on the F900bt and F90bt. As for the DVD playback--I dont own many DVDs, nor do I plan on buying any DVDs since I'm all for Hi-Def Blu-Ray. If I need to watch any videos it will be via USB drive or iPod. I won't get to install the system until next week when my harness,amp wire kit, and JDM faceplate arrive.

Originally bought the F700 a couple of weeks ago but have since decided to upgrade to the F900 as soon as it becomes available. I think the traffic receiver which includes traffic, gas, weather, and movie info is worth the extra cost. An added bonus is the DVD functionality (which does not matter to me but maybe to my kids). The retailer which I purchased from allows for returns/store credit so I will do asap.

Originally bought the F700 a couple of weeks ago but have since decided to upgrade to the F900 as soon as it becomes available. I think the traffic receiver which includes traffic, gas, weather, and movie info is worth the extra cost. An added bonus is the DVD functionality (which does not matter to me but maybe to my kids). The retailer which I purchased from allows for returns/store credit so I will do asap.

got the 700 f series, and have a question.... i saw on the couple threads that the msn direct is not an available option on the 700, but i do see it shaded out on my screen, and option to buy i guess.... is this true? can i purchase it, and how much is it?