AVIC411.com

F Series Splash Pics! 800X480

STILL WAITING FOR A KIND PICTURE EDITOR TO HELP ME MAKE A BACKROUND OR AT LEAST RESIZE SOME OF THESE PICS TO FIT NICELY ON MY D3......THANKS IN ADVANCE, LU

Can anybody make me a nice cadillac escalade backround maybe with some woodgrain? Also I have some nice pictures of my Escalade EXT I would like someone to make a backround with them. I tried but the sizing is wrong. Thanks

acext047-1.jpg

acext047-1-1.jpg

acext047-1-1-1.jpg

acext048-1-5.jpg

acext048-1-4.jpg

acext048-1-3.jpg

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol im using the same one

Posted Images

Hey guys, let me preface this by saying I did look throught the 17 pages here and about 20 or so pages in another post and didn't see what I need. I can hand build a wide body if you want, but I can't make the splash screen I want for the life of me :D . Hopefully one of you could help. I want a replica of the factory Honda start screen for the 96-2000 Civic (EK chassis code) JDM nav. Something similar to http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j13/vti_me/naviworking2.jpg . I don't want the Japanese script across the top, just the Earth, stars and script across the middle. I've found one that's more like the newer Honda nav with only the top of the earth showing. The earlier one is different. Thanks in advance.

Adam

Hey guys, let me preface this by saying I did look throught the 17 pages here and about 20 or so pages in another post and didn't see what I need. I can hand build a wide body if you want, but I can't make the splash screen I want for the life of me :D . Hopefully one of you could help. I want a replica of the factory Honda start screen for the 96-2000 Civic (EK chassis code) JDM nav. Something similar to http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j13/vti_me/naviworking2.jpg . I don't want the Japanese script across the top, just the Earth, stars and script across the middle. I've found one that's more like the newer Honda nav with only the top of the earth showing. The earlier one is different. Thanks in advance.

Adam

HONDANAVI.jpg