AVIC411.com

F Series Splash Pics! 800X480

I made these pretty quickly for my WRX... the second I just stole from the first page and added logos. I'm not sure how they'll look on the f700 (it's in a box on my bureau at the moment), might have to make some changes later. I made them JPEGs for now, I'll put a rar file with the paint.net files and BMPs in a sec.

here are the goodies:

http://myfiles.neu.edu/willard.mi/publi ... rounds.rar

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol im using the same one

Posted Images

since we got our MLS team figured i might share a couple i put together for the Seattle Sounders!

i actually nabbed the backgrounds from earlier posts in this thread and tweeked the 'metal' one with some color.

[attachment=2]Sounders_1920_1.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]Sounders_1920_fade.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]Sounders_1920_tag.jpg[/attachment]

first post BTW - WooHoo!

since we got our MLS team figured i might share a couple i put together for the Seattle Sounders!

i actually nabbed the backgrounds from earlier posts in this thread and tweeked the 'metal' one with some color.

first post BTW - WooHoo!

And you wasted it with Flounders propaganda? :lol: Just kidding man. You've shamed me into making a Timbers/Section 107 screen now.

[attachment=0]TimbersArmy.png[/attachment]

first post BTW - WooHoo!

And you wasted it with Flounders propaganda? :lol: Just kidding man. You've shamed me into making a Timbers/Section 107 screen now.

its ok... i understand the angst being so close yet so far from your own franchise in 2011 :P it's all good, cant wait for the darbys to begin.

[attachment=2]Sounders_1920_1.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]Sounders_1920_fade.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]Sounders_1920_tag.jpg[/attachment]

first post BTW - WooHoo!

Yeah go sounders......................