• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol im using the same one

Posted Images

Here are some for anyone with a Dodge Charger R/T[attachment=8]backround1nav.jpg[/attachment][attachment=7]backroundnav2.jpg[/attachment][attachment=6]backroundnav3.jpg[/attachment][attachment=5]backroundnav4BIGGERGLOW.jpg[/attachment][attachment=4]backroundnav5ALLGLOW.jpg[/attachment][attachment=3]backroundnav6ALLGLOW1stRAM.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]backroundnav7.jpg[/attachment][attachment=1]backroundnav8.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]BACKROUND9movedcarbon.jpg[/attachment]

Im not promising a date, but I promise that I will give something of unique value to the person who does this for me. If you search for posts by me, you will get a hint. You will get the first that I make available. No charge with free shipping.

Thanks!

Dude....there was a lot going on here, but hopefully it works for ya.

Im not promising a date, but I promise that I will give something of unique value to the person who does this for me. If you search for posts by me, you will get a hint. You will get the first that I make available. No charge with free shipping.

Thanks!

Dude....there was a lot going on here, but hopefully it works for ya.

Thats awesome! Thank you! Please PM me your name/address.

Thank you!

Just got my unit installed but not quite buttoned all the way up yet. Going away soon and was hoping someone with some talent here could make a background or two for me?? It's a 2002 corvette and was hoping to take the logo below and place it on a carbon fiber background or the one that's used for this subaru one. For giggles if one version could say at the bottom "Please wait loading 590RWHP" it would be appreciated!! Any other random ideas too I'm all for.

corvette-007.jpg

file.php?id=4396