AVIC411.com

I don't have Samantha TTS. I've tried resetting the language, choosing another TTS and then back to Samantha, resetting my f90, etc. It was working for me BEFORE i updated my avic. Also, my bluetooth doesn't work after I updated. When I receive a call the avic doesn't ring but rather my cell phone. I recall before the avic did have its own ringtone when a call was coming in but now it doesn't. Anyways, I touch to answer but there is no audio. It appears as if the call is active on both the avic/cellphone (LG CU720) but I can't hear them, they can't here me. Same story of when I try to call out on either my avic or phone. Before the dialing would be thru the avic but now it's my phone that I hear the dialing from. It'll connect but I can't hear from either my phone/avic. I tried deleting my phone n resyncing/connecting (the pairing works fine) but it's the actual calls that won't work. I haven't tried reinstalling the update but will when I have some time. What are some of your recommendations? Thanks for reading all this.

I tried that but when I click Samantha from my SD card, it doesn't load or install anything. It simply accepts my request and goes back to the previous page. Tried restarting car/pushing reset but nothing. What am I doing wrong? I'm sad..

Thats because during this step it just replaces the current files. if in step 8-4 is blank, you do not have the files to update. Pioneer tells me that you will have to send in the unit for repair.

It works now. The other day I had some components installed and there was a wiring mixup but now it's working. I also got my 3G iPhone and it works very well. Pairing and transferring phone book was a breeze, it charges while plugged in playing music, and it can accept/make phone calls all at the same time. Thanks for everyone's help.

I think I am having the same issue. I tried importing from the SD card (TTS) and it just accepts it and there is no progress or anything. Just goes back to the other screen. Is this correct? Also, my version is 1.000900 and 1.0001700. Is this the latest and greatest?

Just want to make sure. Cause I can't seem to get back to voice activation for anything. I saw the option for it once and that's it.