AVIC411.com

I so hate these green blue boxes.

Guest astrobill

yeah...I agree with HiFiSi...it's okay that a whole bunch of embarrassing glitches from Pioneer's lab made it into expensive production electronics.

Extra meaningless boxes on the nav screen? So what?

No way to turn off certain beeps? Big deal?

Major firmware update required even before release, which even then doesn't quite fix everything? What are you all complaining about???

;O)

lol

he is not being bitchy he is just being true why would you want just random crap on the screen it just doesnt look clean no matter if you are looking at it all the time or not plus all yall well us bitched about the every single thing pioneer as done good or bad thats just human nature.

Well, for me it is a big deal. Sometimes when I'm in a new neighborhood and I'm looking at houses, I like to free roam and know if a street ends or not. Very handy for me. For me this is one of the reasons I use the map without a route programmed in. I'm not nick picking, you can't help if you don't like something. Many in here are hoping for fixes that bother them, and for me this is the one thing on the pioneer that bothers me the most. I can't force myself to like spinach, no matter how much I chug it down.

Well, for me it is a big deal. Sometimes when I'm in a new neighborhood and I'm looking at houses, I like to free roam and know if a street ends or not. Very handy for me. For me this is one of the reasons I use the map without a route programmed in. I'm not nick picking, you can't help if you don't like something. Many in here are hoping for fixes that bother them, and for me this is the one thing on the pioneer that bothers me the most. I can't force myself to like spinach, no matter how much I chug it down.

i agree

he is not being bitchy he is just being true.

djhuab, ive been a part of this forum for a little over 2 months now, and since ive been here, ive never seen that crybaby bitch contribute one decent piece

of information. all i see is his anti-pioneer remarks, and his immature shots at HiFiSi. so please dont try to defend him.