AVIC411.com

lucky or your wrong about the bypass

I have the avic z2 and i wanted to bypass the video lockout and you people told me i have to download and install some dvd then ground the mute wire and the e-brake wire....WELL ALL I DID WAS GROUND THE E-BRAKE WIRE AND IM DRIVING AND WATCHING A DVD!!!! so either i got lucky or you guys dont know what your talking about. i didnt touch the mute wire or download any B.S. dvd

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice post you fucking noob. Good, drive your car for a couple days, and then come groveling back to us when your shit locks out.

CatchMeIfYouCan, remember what you and I talked about when you first joined the board, about how you'd see why people are such assholes to new people? Voila!!

yep i remember it like it was yesterday. i look bak on it now and see that i was the the one that was the dick.

...but at least i didnt insult and question an entire forum's knowledge like this tool.

o and while we're on the topic of my first post, dekstar, I BROUGHT UP THAT EXACT SCENARIO. so instead of acting like a hotshot, do some fucking research and you'll see why you need that mute wire and those "B.S. DVD's"

i even talked to professionals who do the bypass for a living who said there is no need to download any kind of cd and not to do that to your device cause it could be a virus. wasnt being a dick just letting people know the way i did it and that it works so fuck off. and i even said EITHER i got lucky or you dont know what your talking about. and if people look at other sites they dont shit anything about puttin a downloaded cd in. just letting people know its not that hard. just ground the e-brake wire and dont touch the mute wire. i am not a fucking expert but this worked for me!!! :P

i dont understand why you guys are attacking me all i fucking said was how i did it and what professionals are saying. plus there is not a new location for the mute wire and i just dont see the mute wire being important at all. i did it the way i did and it works there should be no reason why it will not work in the future. and i did do research and no one said where the mute wire goes so i just forgot about that. no reason to be dicks to me when i am just trying to help. and i did not question any ones advice all i said was that it works a different way too

You don't think that there aren't professional installers on this forum? Telling them they don't know what they are talking about is an insult, being that they do this to make a living....

LOL... Later Z2's and on do not need the update patch... Pioneer actually made it easier to bypass...go figure...all you have to do is READ.... What you are describing has been known for years now... You're unit will most probably start to lock soon...

You still need the two wire bypass.... It isn't hard....

DekStar, your post came of as a little arrogant, and caps lock would be the same as shouting on a forum. The way I read it, is that the forum members here don't know what they are talking about and feed you a bunch of BS.

Still, no need for swearing and name calling.

I have the avic z2 and i wanted to bypass the video lockout and you people told me i have to download and install some dvd then ground the mute wire and the e-brake wire....WELL ALL I DID WAS GROUND THE E-BRAKE WIRE AND IM DRIVING AND WATCHING A DVD!!!! so either i got lucky or you guys dont know what your talking about. i didnt touch the mute wire or download any B.S. dvd

this is exactly why you are being attacked. and like dawgbone said there are numerous professional installers on this forum, not including the others who just know their shit. you dont insult an entire forum dedicated to avics on your 3rd post, and not expect to be attacked.

and just to clear things up about your "professionals", bypassing the unit is an illegal act and a real professional will not do it for a customer...even Misfit, who is an avid member here, and who has a GREAT reputation for installing in the NJ area wont do it. he'll just tell you how.

i never said they didnt know what they are talking about. and i was not the first person to swear all i said was either i got lucky or they dont know what they are talking about. but since you people claim u do then obviously i got lucky. wow im a girl and you guys read more into shit then freakin girls. and the capital letters were like that cause it was the most important part....saying what i did and how it works! and catch me if u can if i wanted to insult someone trust me i would do it alot better than that; and if u read correctly you would see that i said i got lucky first before i said anything else meaning that i probably did just GET LUCKY.... you guys really need to relax

oh and by the way catch me if u can.....a professional TELLING you how to do it instead of DOING it really isnt much different.

also you guys keep saying that you do know what you are talking about and im not doubting that all i am saying is that the way i did it works and the way people kept explaining it to me was confusing so i just did it a different way. even now no one has been able to tell me where the mute wire gets relocated so until then i will just have to do it the way i did it. but thanks for the help

and if YOU read correctly we told you numerous time that your unit WILL LOCK YOU OUT (sry that was important i had to use caps)

do a search to find the right way. http://avic411.com/forum/search.php

btw, a true professional wont do it because if their customer gets into an accident with a unit bypassed by them, a lot of legal action can occur. so telling some one how to do it is not unprofessional in any way because its up to the customer or not to do it and the installer is not liable..i dont even do this for a living, nor do i study law and i know that.

but congratulations with your abilities to insult someone, unfortunatly your words wont help get your unit bypassed the right way. at this point only a search will. Cheers!

your right u told me many times that i will get locked out yet you have been unable to tell me why!!!!! if IT works now, dont understand why it wont tomorrow. say what u want but there is no difference in doing it or telling someone how. and i was not trying to insult anyone, i have just been unable to get a simple question answered and i am sure u think i need that download yet some one on this forum just told me I DIDNT that is exactly why i am not sure who knows what when im getting different info from different people. and u just sit there, catch, and talk all this stuff about how u and others know what they are talking about yet still no word on where that mute wire gets relocated...so im just assuming its not needed or u dont know. but thats just me.

but congratulations with your ability to be a huge ass, unfortunately your words mean shit. CHEERS