AVIC411.com

lucky or your wrong about the bypass

Seriously just shut the fuck up. there is a reason why guys dont listen to girls. because girls like you are fucking retarded and are not worth listening to, you fucking crazy bitch. congratulations! it didnt lock you out yet! no one said it would within 24 hours bitch learn to fucking read and take peoples advice instead of saying we're worthless cuz we wont give in to your immature rants. u came to a fucking avic forum to say HAHA MY EASIER WAY WORKED I GOT LUCKY OR YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT. fuck off. if you woulda came here calmly asking why you didnt need the mute wire, we would gladly tell you why you actually did need it. but no you demanded and insulted in every post, which by the way i saw you say somethin like "i never insulted anyone" (i wasnt listening but it was somethin like that) and i compiled a list of exact quotes from you...er-hem...

"...or you guys dont know what your talking about."

"how the fuck was i being a dick you fuck offs!!!!"

"you guys are messed up"

"wow im a girl and you guys read more into shit then freakin girls."

"but congratulations with your ability to be a huge ass, unfortunately your words mean shit. CHEERS"

"i posted to anyone not just you ass hole."

"you guys are really messed up. power trip up the ass."

"screw you[/b]" (nice attempt at bolding the screw you by the way, but just like your bypass, you only did half of it)

"that link you sent me was for the fucking z1" (this wasnt an insult, but just to clear things up with your retarded ass....that link that i sent you was the link to the fucking search page!!)

"you all really are guys and really dont listen when girls talk."

"fuck you all"

"sorry to disappoint you boys but your worthless."

"so dont say this website is here to help when the people in it are assholes!!"

"and you fucking idiot, catch, isnt this website here so people dont have to do months of research!!!!! grow up"

and that was just from skimming through. so im sure youll be back here slewing more swears and insults since you still dont know the correct way to bypass, and since you have to have the last word. but until then, fuck you and have a nice day :D

dude, are you serious about the "fucking her" part ? :lol:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its kind of interesting to have forum trolls like dekstar once in a while. :lol:

"She"s probably a "He" and doesnt even own a Pioneer Navi deck. Just bashing on it cause he cannot afford one.

Drinking too much of the Hatorade I see.

Like I said,

Disregard (troll) and move forward amicably. :)