AVIC411.com

OK... I made a mistake. Anyone out there...

I installed my D3 in a 06 dodge ram. I did not disconnect thew battery and shorted something out. Now my ABS, parking brake light and check engine light remain on. My speedometer and ododameter does not function, but my tach does. Also, my cruise does not work... I am getting a U1120 code and can not clear it. Any help???

Thank you in advance.

John

Check all your fuses, also you might have to go to the dealer and have them reset your warning lights, I'm sure you didn't do any real damage. You might want and try to leave your battery off for maybe an hour or so, sometimes that will cause your system to reset and clear your codes. Also what harness did you use to install your radio? if you use the peripheral CHYAH05, it makes the install super easy and you should never have to worry about shorting anything out, it is all plug and play, it gives you the vss wire too.

Disconnect the ground side of the battery for 15 minutes, that should take care of the lights. As far as the codes in the ecu, after driving 100 miles with no faults it should clear the ecu. My dad has a jeep grand cherokee and this worked for him. He said he found it on the internet. I Just dont know which site he went to. Its worth a try before going to the dealer. Good Luck