AVIC411.com

PLease Help Album Art

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The album art for music is blurry and really pixelated does anybody know what the issue could be. The album art is itunes album art so the quality is really high.

Grab your art from a site such as http://www.samgoody.com

The quality is still great, on par with if not better than iTunes, and you can use WMP or iTunes to apply it to your songs.

This can be a very tedious task if you have 400 different artist, 1000 different albums, etc.

However, you will be satisfied with the output on your F-series, iPod and anywhere else you will view the album art.

Grab your art from a site such as http://www.samgoody.com

The quality is still great, on par with if not better than iTunes, and you can use WMP or iTunes to apply it to your songs.

This can be a very tedious task if you have 400 different artist, 1000 different albums, etc.

However, you will be satisfied with the output on your F-series, iPod and anywhere else you will view the album art.

False, I have very high quality album art, and it looks terrible when playing off my iPhone on the F-Series. It looks fine from my 5th generation iPod and 2nd Generation Nano though, so it's something in how the art is handled.

No, it shouldn't matter... It seems to be a problem with only the iphone, correct? You say the album art on the F-series looks fine using a 5th gen ipod and an ipod nano. The album art on my F90 using a 5.5 gen ipod looks great as well. Seems to be a problem with how the iphone is sending the album art to the radio? There is nothing you can really do on the radio end of the problem, though. Are there any setting on the iphone that deal with album art and how it is compressed or rendered?