AVIC411.com

HOW TO: Blue Box Fix

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Depends on how smart they made the upgrader, but most probably it will simply overwrite whatever you have on the unit, so take note of which files you've chnaged and what those changes were so you can re-apply the fix. Or may be Pioneer will actually fix it themselves... :roll:

Anyone had any problems with their Voice Recognition since the update?

Nope, are you encountering problems?

I just installed this DATA.ZIP file tonight, and all I can say is wow. Awesome bro! Keep up the good work. I hated those damn boxes since day 1, but now it's easier on the eyes. I will post any updates if I have any issues like voice recognition or something.

Yep, keep me posted.

I am having problems with voice recognition since the update. The phone works great so I know the mic is in a good place and is connected right. When I say "Play the playlist don's songs" I get "showing all playlists". Same thing with artists, albums songs, It only hears the key word and lists the whole database. When asking it to call someone, it goes back to whatever song was playing. (I have not edited my telephone lists yet so this may be the problem there).

Anyone had anything similar and been able to find a fix?

Don