AVIC411.com

New map up on torrent????

I have aN2.

How can I take the write protect off so I can try and burn with Img Burn? I have converted the file to an ISO.

thats the problem, the torrent going around right now is the n5 disk which will only work with the N4, N5, and D3.

what we need (i have the N3) is a torrent of the actual UPGRADE disk which will work with the AVIC-N1, AVIC-N2,

AVIC-N3, AVIC-N4, AVIC-D1, AVIC-D2, AVIC-D3,

AVIC-88D, AVIC-80D, AVIC-90D, AVIC-9DVD.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is in ISO format

Upgrade for the DVD Touch Panel Navigation Systems (AVIC-N4, AVIC-D3)

Also compatible with (AVIC-N3, AVIC-N2, AVIC-D2, AVIC-N1, AVIC-D1, AVIC-88D, AVIC-80D, AVIC-90D, and AVIC-9DVD) when used with Pioneer Touch Panel Display only.

Map data update only.

Model year 2008 TeleAtlas database on 2 DVD Discs featuring nearly 12 million POI, US and Canada coverage (including Alaska and Hawaii).

Ok, well after a full night of the flood gate being open it looks like we've got one more person that's really close to being done downloading the torrent! Not sure who you are, but my tracker is showing that somebody has about 58% of the file downloaded, which is awesome! I had to restrict the bandwidth this morning while I'm up and about, but fixing to be working out in the yard and may re open things for a little while. So keep your chins up folks, soon we'll have 2 seeds, then the numbers should only grow!

Cheers!

eGo

I just noticed that the first person to actually finish the download completely, isn't even seeding... That's kinda messed up.. ;\ So if you see this, you know who you are, SEED! Help out the others who are downloading this torrent! It's only fair! You got yours, now some others should get theirs..

/rant

Are these files the real CNDV-80MT, or the 2008 N5 discs?

in all the threads i see allot of people having problems, they keep trying to re burn it, but i think the problem is that there using a D2 or N3 ect... and that the files going around are of the 2008 N5 discs and not the actual CNDV-80MT. so i'll ask again:

Are these files the real CNDV-80MT, or the 2008 N5 discs?

The west files are definitely the N5 disk, so if you have a D1 don't bother. It's the same iso that started in this thread.

Weren't there a string of people who said they got their 80MT disks? Still no real 80MT torrents? Man, this has been a long time coming...not complaining, just saying...

The west files are definitely the N5 disk, so if you have a D1 don't bother. It's the same iso that started in this thread.

Weren't there a string of people who said they got their 80MT disks? Still no real 80MT torrents? Man, this has been a long time coming...not complaining, just saying...

I think part of the problem is that most people don't know theres a difference. So most the people with the actual CNDV-80MT disks think theres already some out there, so they don't bother to upload them themselves.

And most the people that need them, don't know that they actually need them; they download the N5 disk and keep posting saying that it didn't burn right, or that there navi won't update. And everyone keeps replying to them that they must have use the wrong burning program, or burned it in the wrong format.

And since the people that need the actual CNDV-80MT disks don't know that they need them, so they don't ask for them, further increasing the problem.

So for anyone with the actual disk please share! FTP, Torrent, ECT...

Since I haven't seen any activity on my tracker for almost 3 days, I guess I'll go ahead and drop it. I assume that since most people are just downloading it straight from the FTP site there's no interest in bothering with a torrent. If somebody needs me to start seeding it again, just LMK.

eGo