AVIC411.com

New map up on torrent????

Sorry to those of you that have been working on this since last night, but with what the others are saying, you're just wasting your time anyways. Here is a link to the zip fie that I will seed as mentioned before, for at least one month.

Thanks for Understanding ;)

eGo

http://75.66.36.93:6969/torrent.html?in ... 61d51dd48d

eGo,

I just downloaded the .torrent you posted but it shoes as an .iso file rather than a .zip

Is this what you intended? I opened up the .torrent with bitComet software and I am downloading now at speed of 27 kB/s

Yah, that was intended, I unzipped the zip to simplify things a little for people. Speeds should pick up once more people are available to share/seed. Hopefully I'll have one other PC done with the download before tomorrow and we'll have two seeds going..

eGo

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eGo,

Thanks for doing this brother. It is extremely kind of you and I like most others have been checking the site every day to get the East Coast disc for D3 and so glad that patience has finally paid off.

And thanks to the original uploader. I am very excited about the updated disc! Yay!

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!

Hey All,

I need to install a new DVD burner in my rig so that I can actually make a copy of the disc, so I'm going to be bringing it down for about 15-20 minutes. Please be patient, I'll have it back up and seeding soon, I promise!

eGo

Ok Guys, it's back up and running. In about 30 minutes I'll be out cruising and testing it out. Also, for those of you that are experiencing slowness, I'm going to turn off my limiter while I'm gone. And I'll start trying to remember to turn it off at night which will open my end up to about 120-200kbps.. So enjoy ;)

eGo

1)Download an iso software. I used magic iso. After downloading the 3 gig east file. I unzipped it with winrar and it unzipped into an 8 gig iso. file.

I tried to use nero to burn the .iso but it said it was an unusable disc.

2) downloaded Alcohol 120 (trial).

3) went into Alcohol 120, click on view, recording options and checked option for booking DVD+R(RW) media as DVD-ROM.

4)Click on the image burning wizard and open the .iso file that was unzipped. The one that is nearly 8 gigs.

5) Burned image to DVD+R Dual Layer DVD using Alcohol 120 at the lowest speed possible. (3x)

6) Inserted DVD into my AVIC-D2

Worked Great!

Can someone please help me with the Burn. I still cant get it to burn. I am using Magic ISO and it looks like it is putting the image in its cache and then ejects the disk ans says completed but there is nothing on the disk. I am using Memorex DVD +R DL disks and a internal sony Q58A drive. Thanks in advance for any help.

Can someone please help me with the Burn. I still cant get it to burn. I am using Magic ISO and it looks like it is putting the image in its cache and then ejects the disk ans says completed but there is nothing on the disk. I am using Memorex DVD +R DL disks and a internal sony Q58A drive. Thanks in advance for any help.

Ok... I think people are really over complicating this..

After I downloaded the .iso I used Nero Image Drive (It's located in the Tools folder for Nero in your start bar) to mount the .iso on a virutal drive.

After the .iso is mounted on the virtual drive, open up Nero Start Smart.

Go to the DVD Menu in Nero Start Smart, click on Copy DVD

Your Source drive should be "Nero Image Drive" or something like that.

Your Destination Drive should be your DVD DL Drive.

Change the speed to the lowest (I don't think it's really needed, but I did.).

Check the box for Quick Copy.

Then click Burn.

It took me about 25 minutes to complete the burn at 4x. I just got back from riding around and the disc worked just fine. Updated the maps, and SOME new stuff is available, but still some stuff missing in my area, and the logic is still a little funky. Maybe they'll fix that with the updates that are coming next year.

Have Fun! Oh, and I forgot to open the flood gates earlier, but they're open now..

eGo

The problem is that when I try and use other programs it says it is not an ISO and I can only open it with Magic ISO

Then you have another problem.. You may not have the correct file. Perhaps you have the original one that was up that was not complete? You may want to try re-downloading the file or snatch the one from the torrent I have set up.

GL!

eGo

I have the 1st torrent that was listed, downloaded into a uif file. which one for west do I need?

Ahhh, see.. That's where the misunderstanding takes place. I was refering to the west disc, please ignore me and my apologies for the confusion.

eGo

I think the file missin is the splash screen. I notcie when at start up after the upgrade I don't see the Pioneer start up screen at all. It jus goes to a black screen for awhile and then it goes to the warnin screen and press ok and navi is up and runnin. Anyone else have the same thing???