AVIC411.com

New map up on torrent????

was this the zip or the iso? the iso from the server is incomplete

This is the .iso and it works just fine for me, what was incomplete about it? I was able to mount the iso just fine and explore the entire file structure. Maybe your download didn't complete?

eGo

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the person who upload it dais not to download it since he didnt completed uploading it to the server and he didnt delete it because he didnt have the server rights

Dude, no offense, but I think you should double check where ever you got this from.. I've already checked the entire iso and it's just fine, I get no errors that it's incomplete or missing anything. Why do you think it's incomplete?

***EDIT***

Ok Peste, I found what you were mentioning.. Based on that, I will go ahead and download the zip and try to get a torrent started for it. Sorry to have doubted you, but hadn't read all of this stuff since we started working on this..

Cheers.

eGo

The Zip file is the only file you will see. I moved the ISO until I test it to make sure it does in fact not work. If it does work I will move it back but the Zip file does work. So download that one and burn like normal

Based on this info from Jlong, I hate to keep the torrent going, but, just in case it "DOES" work, I would hate to cut off the people who have been downloading all night. So I will keep it running, but be it known, that Jlong, nor I am responsible or want to hear any crying if it doesn't work. I'm downloading the zip now and will replace the .iso seed with the .zip seed once it's complete.

eGo

Sorry to those of you that have been working on this since last night, but with what the others are saying, you're just wasting your time anyways. Here is a link to the zip fie that I will seed as mentioned before, for at least one month.

Thanks for Understanding ;)

eGo

http://75.66.36.93:6969/torrent.html?in ... 61d51dd48d

eGo,

I just downloaded the .torrent you posted but it shoes as an .iso file rather than a .zip

Is this what you intended? I opened up the .torrent with bitComet software and I am downloading now at speed of 27 kB/s