AVIC411.com

Theme's by marmski

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

ok, I remeber b4 i check this PAGE and u had the picture up on the download file. but I dont see it up any more. Also can u please tell me how to use the 7zip,, cause I did extract the file then I was lost after that. Also do i have to copy a fiel from my unit to change it or No..I new @ this..sorry for all tha hassle

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, this is my first post on this forum. I really wanted to thank everyone who put in the countless hours to really unlock the potential of this unit. I figured I'd start by trying to contribute a little something something too. This is a black and white theme I just made as a first experiment. If anyone wants the 6 individual .bmp files just let me know. I hope I post this right, kinda new to it. Don't forget to rename the .res file from image(bwmod).res to image.res

Image(bwmod).rar

post-25751-12872756506004_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, this is my first post on this forum. I really wanted to thank everyone who put in the countless hours to really unlock the potential of this unit. I figured I'd start by trying to contribute a little something something too. This is a black and white theme I just made as a first experiment. If anyone wants the 6 individual .bmp files just let me know. I hope I post this right, kinda new to it. Don't forget to rename the .res file from image(bwmod).res to image.res

Hi tosaytheleast,

What a beautiful theme! Thank you for sharing it - it is gorgeous!

wow,

infochia

marmski and the rest, awsome work, i just upgraded from the d3 to the 700 and im still learning and reading how to 'modify' my unit.

visually i would like a subaru theme, marmski u said have u have a rex? have u attempted to do a suby theme? im driving an sti so i was looking for red/cf/black theme

maybe star of pleideas for a background...i dunoo, anything would be apreciated!!

So I have spent most of the day creating icons in Photoshop CS2, saved them as BMP's and then added them into a clean copy of image.res. When I try to load this modified Image.res file into my F90BT it just locks up on the splash screen. I'm not sure if I am having the same problem with CS2 mentioned earlier or what. I would really appreciate some help. I am attaching my photoshop files to see if that can help anyone out.

photoshop icons.zip

where are the theme files for these themes?

Well I'm not done with the iPhone flavored theme yet, got a ways to go, but I thought I would post what I have already and let some of you try it out and let me know what you think.

how's progress on this??

I haven't worked on it much at all the last 2 months. Ive moved, had some health issues, and now with the holidays its just been slow moving...but rest assured, I fully intend to complete it here after the holidays when I can do it at work instead of the actual work I've been doing recently.

• 3 weeks later...
wow, this thread got busy. Try to keep it on topic if we can guys please.

How about this for an idea of the Mazda theme? I have modified my Vista Theme to show what i mean...

I know what all the BMP files do, so i can pretty much modify every cosmetic part of the system.. tell me how u want it to look and i will create it. Obviously functionality remains as standard. :D

marmski,

What is the file name and location for the file between 'Phone' and 'settings' at the bottom where you have put the Mazda text? I want to do the same with lexus text.

Thanks

Dave