AVIC411.com

Theme's by marmski

Glad to here it worked out for you...

I would be more then happy to point in in the right direction with PS. Tutorials and videos ect... Simple stuff that will be more then what you need to get a good feel for PS.

http://www.tutorialized.com/view/tutori ... text/28152

This gave me the idea for the emblem I made I changed it up a bit and made the carbon fiber my self and added a red to it but read this and give it a shot.

I am willing to bet every one here can uses this PS trick some how.

This was my inspiration for this:

post-18624-12872755760726_thumb.jpg

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, this thread got busy. Try to keep it on topic if we can guys please.

How about this for an idea of the Mazda theme? I have modified my Vista Theme to show what i mean...

I know what all the BMP files do, so i can pretty much modify every cosmetic part of the system.. tell me how u want it to look and i will create it. Obviously functionality remains as standard. :D

post-23040-12872755761244_thumb.jpg

Swt! definately experiment. Once u get the hang of PS its a nice program, pretty annoying up until that point though! :D

The background is the same for all the menus, and its 746_32K_MN-000_24b.bmp

The buttons use multiple files to drive their images, however if you run the image.res below it will show you which file is which. ;)

Edit: I cant upload because i have 5MB limit which i have apparently hit (obviously with my other files) :(

wow, this thread got busy. Try to keep it on topic if we can guys please.

How about this for an idea of the Mazda theme? I have modified my Vista Theme to show what i mean...

I know what all the BMP files do, so i can pretty much modify every cosmetic part of the system.. tell me how u want it to look and i will create it. Obviously functionality remains as standard. :D

What is the file name( Bitmap)

where you have the word MAZDA??

I am not finding it .

Thanks

Mike

Swt! definately experiment. Once u get the hang of PS its a nice program, pretty annoying up until that point though! :D

The background is the same for all the menus, and its 746_32K_MN-000_24b.bmp

The buttons use multiple files to drive their images, however if you run the image.res below it will show you which file is which. ;)

Edit: I cant upload because i have 5MB limit which i have apparently hit (obviously with my other files) :(

Can you explain this a little better??

I dont understand what you mean by run Image.res below it

Thanks for your help. also sent you a pm

Mike

Hopefully someone can help me out here. I got all the icons done, but they dont show up on the unit..what's the correct format to save them?

the Icon size is 126x132, the resolution is 72 and the mode is bitmap. when I finished, I clicked save as, changed it from a psd to a bmp, overwrote the existing image file, and then made sure it was windows format and 32 bit. Where'd I go wrong? Thanks!

Well this is a bit dumb but check the alpha chanel just remove it.

If u still dont get it i will take a few screen shots.

Check This out...

Well People, Here is Something I have Been Working On for a little bit here an there.

ID LIKE TO INTRODUCE:The beginnings of the KITT dash.

746_32K_MN-640_32b_push-1.jpg

To:

746_32K_MN-640_32b_push.jpg

Kitt Dash:

kr-original-kitt-dash.jpg

Soon:

season-1-dash-2004.jpg

This is still Beta and im no where near done, so im open to options from every one.