AVIC411.com

Theme's by marmski

Cheers guys.

I'll take requests providing the imagery is easy enough to find.

adam.bard wants a MAC one done which i will try to do at the weekend.

I also have some work to do with HackZ on this modification for the voice commands we want to make in the style of Kitt, so post the requests here and i'll see what i can do.

:D

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the generosity Marmski!

Looking for a combination of Mazda/Carbon Fiber/The rotary engine, primary colors black and red

No rush at all, as I'm still looking at every .bmp in the image.res file, so whenever you can get to it is fine for me. Thanks again!

I actually might have something interesting to you on this because i have made a similar template for my Impreza.. i'll change the logo to a Mazda one and post it to see what you think.

VW MkV GTI here... I attempted a couple of changes and don't completely suck at Photoshop but also not skilled enough to put something together that looks good enough for icon use. As CMIYC stated, no rush at all... I appreciate it that you even consider it. I am looking forward to seeing the MAC theme and the Vista one looks amazing. Great work!

To: CatchMeIfYouCan631 or anyone with a Mazda

Some small inspiration, here is a Mazda logo with some red and carbon on it.

I Made this just to get Ideas going.

As a FYI to all I am working on a few TOP SECRET .bmp projects. witch I would Like to release soon, but I am waiting to complete the Knight Rider Voice mod First "Hint Hint".

Any way enjoy.

"If you want the Photo shop .PSD just ask and you will receive."

post-18624-12872755753751_thumb.jpg

That looks insane. I gotta ask though and I apologize for going off topic, but I googled Photoshop to install it, and one site said $700 for the basic version, $1000 for the entended!?!? Is that what it'll cost me to get PS on my comp, or is it simply one of those programs where you go to the site and install it on your computer?

That looks insane. I gotta ask though and I apologize for going off topic, but I googled Photoshop to install it, and one site said $700 for the basic version, $1000 for the entended!?!? Is that what it'll cost me to get PS on my comp, or is it simply one of those programs where you go to the site and install it on your computer?

Yup that's how expensive it is!

Wow...then I'm happy to announce I'm officially starting the CatchMeIfYouCan631 Fundraiser :lol::lol:

On a serious note, I had an idea for the Icons throughout the unit:

rotary.jpg

I want this rotar in each Icon, but tweaked a little bit for each option to differ each icon. Like AV sound, the rotar with a subwoofer, like in the windows example, System Settings, a rotar with maybe a small circuit board, tc, and then when pressed, a red glow behind it, for Maybe the Sirius icon, the rotar with the sirius dog, if if an option is grayed out, maybe just a dark red outline of the rotar. Here's an example I quickly did in Paint:

rotary2.jpg

I know it's a lot to ask for, and if I had PS I'd learn it myself, but unfortunatly I can't afford a Mac, or even just PS.. Thanks in advance and I truly apreciate it.