AVIC411.com

Theme's by marmski

Bravo Guys! These are all pretty cool. Just a tip to all who have researched for pics/grafix to ad to these menus and need to switch gears for a bit.

Try to search your C:Drive for (*.png)'s. There will be a lot of pics to look through but, if you have software installed like Ulead Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, Corel 4, Photo-shop, even google earth, etc... You be amazed at what you can find. They are all pretty good quality also. Mostly icons and such, but you can run into some pretty good splash screen images, button pics, amd images for tutorials.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2252.jpeg

Here's a menu style that I've been working on. I'm in the process of trying to get the rest of the setting icons using this style as well.

I assume everyone is trying to get the pic file size comparable to the stock file specs. Has anyone went over the stock file sizes? If so, notice any complications or hang-ups?

mercuyman

that looks awesome any chance of uploading that theme when you finish

also if anyone is still interested in making themes i was looking for something with the cadillac logo as well as the samsung instinct with sprint. that is if anyone is still making the themes i saw im the orginal post that someone was taking requests so i thought i would try

mercuyman

also if anyone is still interested in making themes i was looking for something with the cadillac logo as well as the samsung instinct with sprint. that is if anyone is still making the themes i saw im the orginal post that someone was taking requests so i thought i would try

I can get you the (Image.Res) file of these 3 menu pics, after work, about 6'ish. I'm working on getting the rest of the icons, not looking like icons... If that makes sense. This will take a bit more time.

I've already loaded in the images and it works great. I like the look of less like a toy and more like something worth $1000 bucs. Though there's always more work to do!

mercuyman

I can get you the (Image.Res) file of these 3 menu pics, after work, about 6'ish. I'm working on getting the rest of the icons, not looking like icons... If that makes sense. This will take a bit more time.

I've already loaded in the images and it works great. I like the look of less like a toy and more like something worth $1000 bucs. Though there's always more work to do!

that would be great

If anyone has the time (& interest) I would love to have a theme based on the Hummer H3 (black)

I have not been able to come up with any decent ideas, I just know I'd like it to make people say 'WOW' when they see it! :lol:

If the WOW factor take it to another level, I'd be happy to pay for the work. Just contact me beforehand and we'll work something out.

Thanx in advance!

Ok how do we change the font under all these icons? Like on the main screen, DESTINATION nothing in image.res that contains that. It would be cool to change the font type.

Thanks!

Hi Isdb23,

I unzipped data.zip & found a file called scheme.ui. It's in the in the data/ui_pioneer/common directory.

Here is a copy/paste of my scheme.ui:

content>

I have not tried making any changes yet, but it looks like most of the fonts, font colors & font sizes can be changed by editing this file.

(please forgive me if this info was already posted somewhere else in the forum or if it is wrong)

i hope this helps!

infochia