AVIC411.com

How is ur CNDV-80MT update so far?

I thought it would be sweet to find out on how many people are happy with there updates. What problems they have in-countered. What changes have takin place. I have notice my D3 loads faster. They have update the hwy names. Updated my streets BUT I have notice that the POI appear in spots that NEVER had that POI there. Gas stations not at actual spots, some of em. My NavTraffic is different. It no longer shows a screen that indicates no incidents. It jus says "Toronto. This provides Metro". But other than that its all sweeeeeeet.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my d1 is the same but i also noticed the xm stations are missing the pictures "some maybe 4" . Hope next year will be better..but with the info on here i can just make a new disk with the xm station pictures off the 70mt also add backgrounds..

p.s did u get ur check engine light out??

I haven't notice any missing icons BUT I have notice this since I bought my D3 is that I am missing a few stations. I'm not sure if thats normal but I am missin stations.

P.S. Ryan it it was my gas cap. It wasn't tighten so I tighten it today and took a drive and BOOM it was gone.

Well, I updated, but it really changed nothing for me. All the POIs it was missing before are still missing. i.e. We got an IHOP a year or so ago, and it's still not on the POI list. Also, something that drives me CRAZY is that the street numbers are WAY off.. Anywhere from 1/4 to 1/2 a mile. That drives me bonkers. I call mine Betsy. Betsy "In one half mile, your destination is on the left." Me "Betsy, you retard! We're in the parking lot, what are you smoking?!?!"

hah

eGo

I have also notice that my Navtraffic loads up a lot faster than before. Use to have to wait a few minutes before the XM Navtraffic icon would appear on the map but not it about 30 seconds and it pops up and runnin. Hope Pioneer plans on releasin the 2008 upgrades a lot sooner than they did the 2008 discs.[/i][/b]

i got the 08 update and if i had gotten it from pioneer i would have ben pissed, example i live in the dc area and the new nationals park stadium has ben built and its not even on the update disk, but there are some new streets a few blocks from where i live and they are on the 08 disk.

it does boot up faster. :lol: