• Nope

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

look i don't know why people complain about how they get things for free

no one had to ever do this for them. like i said in another post, most people on here want things for free with out puting any work in to getting the things that they get and that i feel is not just lazy and wrong.

some people spend hours trying to put things together for some free loaders to come by and take what they want and walk away, and if everything is not to what they think they should have got then they cry about it. i am sick of that. if you don't do any research on how to do anything for your self then what is the point in living at all.

jlong thank you for doing the work and spending the time for us to have these disks. i feel that some that need to have there hand held to complete this. that they should donate to the people that put the work in to help them out. but that is just me talking.

At first I had problems with the disc but now they worked so I figured I would share my experiences. I downloaded the disc from the piratebay torrent which should be the same as the FTP files. I originally had it on an external drive and was trying to burn from there via USB and that's where the verification errors starting happening such as bad sectors on the east disc. I figured I would try copying the files from the external back to the main drive and burn the west disc via PowerISO. I get the burn setting at MAX using a Verbatim DL + and selecting the verify after burn. The west disc worked perfect so I gave the east a shot and that one worked too. Started the truck up put the new east disc in and the D3 did it's think perfectly. Weird and it probably shouldn't be that way but it worked.

see now that is what i call working out your own problems . and sharing the info. on the isssue that you had thanks for that now some people that are out there will see they are doing something the same and fix the issues and then it works for them.

good job and thanks for the info

Downloaded from the ftp site the east coast iso file from the downloads directory. Burned the ISO at 16x on a memorex dl disc, put it in and watched it update. :D

havent noticed much difference, but I havent driven that much in the last week. I think some of the icons on xm are a little different.

What is the difference between the east ISO image on the ftp site and the zipped east disk.

Shouldn't be a difference. The torrent was done by someone on here since it has a AVIC411 document with it. All in all when you extract the zipped file it comes out to around 8gb give or take for each disc.

JLONG U ROCK! THANKS SO MUCH

But i seem to have a problem i downloaded the file using the FileZilla FTP clientt and when i try to extract it Winrar tells me its corrupted. Ok, so i went and downloaded the newer version and it still says the same thing. Does anyone know what i can do now to fix this?

But i seem to have a problem i downloaded the file using the FileZilla FTP clientt and when i try to extract it Winrar tells me its corrupted. Ok, so i went and downloaded the newer version and it still says the same thing. Does anyone know what i can do now to fix this?

use firefox or safari....they both work flawlessly...and burn disc using any ISO program...magicISO or powerISO etc etc ...should solve your issue....use the reset porthole by the eject button with the new disc in the unit and it will reboot and update correctly...

use firefox or safari....they both work flawlessly...and burn disc using any ISO program...magicISO or powerISO etc etc ...should solve your issue....use the reset porthole by the eject button with the new disc in the unit and it will reboot and update correctly...

Yeah iam extracting it now i re downladed with firefox

I have a quick question about the CNDV-80 MT upgrade process. I recently downloaded a copy from a torrent (not the file you're providing) and everything seem to go fine, until i put the disc in the unit. It said "invalid disc" or something like that. I am currently downloading your copy, and going to give that a try, but I was wondering if this is a known issue, or if the other copy was just bad. When i did an upgrade to CNDV-70, i had no problems, and yes, i did extract the files and turned it into an .iso . I have read some stuff about re-setting the unit, and then it will work fine, but I don't like to do that stuff unless I know for sure that it will solve the problem. I just don't want to end up wasting bandwidth and time if the copy i have is good, but i just needed to mod something. Any help would be great! Thanks!

I have a quick question about the CNDV-80 MT upgrade process. I recently downloaded a copy from a torrent (not the file you're providing) and everything seem to go fine, until i put the disc in the unit. It said "invalid disc" or something like that. I am currently downloading your copy, and going to give that a try, but I was wondering if this is a known issue, or if the other copy was just bad. When i did an upgrade to CNDV-70, i had no problems, and yes, i did extract the files and turned it into an .iso . I have read some stuff about re-setting the unit, and then it will work fine, but I don't like to do that stuff unless I know for sure that it will solve the problem. I just don't want to end up wasting bandwidth and time if the copy i have is good, but i just needed to mod something. Any help would be great! Thanks!

Biggest thing is to make sure the disc verifies after the burn process is complete IMO.