• East & West
    • Nope

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did download it from pirate bay, but it says its only 7.9 GB. The one that seems to be working is 8.5 GB. What's different from the two (other than the .5 GB). Also, I am using Toast to burn the disc. I tried one already, but there was no update and the screen is blue anytime i zoom in (figured it was a bad burn). Advice?

Just finished updating my D3.

Downloaded the East & West disc off pirate bay with no problems ( thanks viperboi). Burned on TDK DVD+R DL wih imgburn at 1x and verification on. Put the disc in, it rebooted and then it checked the disk, continued with the update which took about a minute.

Thanks again to the original uploaders & viperboi.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello all,

I have successfully downloaded it, and as I had bought 10 DL DVDs, I had a friend of mine burn all of them. So I am left with 4 sets of extra discs, if anyone is interested contact me at mmoghbelli@yahoo.com. I live ion Cleveland, OHIO, and can mail them in the continental US for a small fee. The DVDs are Sony, so no cheap stuff, and they worked on my AVIC N2!!!

Thanks

Sam

• 2 weeks later...

ok one more time. where can i get this damn west coast disk. pirate bay? whtich one is it? there is a 2.8gig and a 5.8 gig. im tired of downloading stuff and not working. can someone tell me where to download the new navi disk. and i hope that someone already did download it and it works on theirs. thanks

the disc is availible at pioneers website.

we had it availible on this thread, someone was nice enough to host it, then all these neophytes started whining and complaining they couldnt download and burn it like it was iTunes or something, repeatedly asking the same questions over and over again. Wanting free support for their walmart computers. go buy the disc and complain to pioneer. The answers and explanations are all in the thread. if you dont know what an iso image is, go buy the disc from pioneer, if you dont know what a dl disc is, go buy it from pioneer. if you dont know what pirate bay is or what bittorrent is, go buy it from pioneer. maybe the messiah president will give it to you. The forum rules clearly state there is to be no discussing of downloading copyrighted material, or how to crack such protection. So asking where is pirate bay, how to use pirate bay to find a free copy of the map discs etc would fall into that catagory. if you are too lazy to google pirate bay to find out where or what it is, you are not going to be able to burn these discs anyway. go pay pioneer and stop whining to us. BTW the people whining most are people with less than 10 posts to this forum, they are just here to get free stuff and contribute nothing.

ok rant over, flame on.

the disc is availible at pioneers website.

we had it availible on this thread, someone was nice enough to host it, then all these neophytes started whining and complaining they couldnt download and burn it like it was iTunes or something, repeatedly asking the same questions over and over again. Wanting free support for their walmart computers. go buy the disc and complain to pioneer. The answers and explanations are all in the thread. if you dont know what an iso image is, go buy the disc from pioneer, if you dont know what a dl disc is, go buy it from pioneer. if you dont know what pirate bay is or what bittorrent is, go buy it from pioneer. maybe the messiah president will give it to you. The forum rules clearly state there is to be no discussing of downloading copyrighted material, or how to crack such protection. So asking where is pirate bay, how to use pirate bay to find a free copy of the map discs etc would fall into that catagory. if you are too lazy to google pirate bay to find out where or what it is, you are not going to be able to burn these discs anyway. go pay pioneer and stop whining to us. BTW the people whining most are people with less than 10 posts to this forum, they are just here to get free stuff and contribute nothing.

ok rant over, flame on.

LOL WORD!!! 8) FUCKIN nOOBs