AVIC411.com

6th Avenue giving me the go around...

Has anybody received their bluetooth from 6th avenue.com yet? I ordered my unit back in May. Every time I email them about it, they're telling me that they will get it soon. I check on the Pioneer website and it has them instock. :evil:

This is the worst online purchase I've ever made. They don't even answer some of my emails. :evil:

Should I just notify my CC company?
[quote name="jmoney715"]sorry to hear, if it helps, i just picked one up from ebay for $93 shipped. i suggest you just cancel the order and find another source.[/quote]

I ordered the unit and the bluetooth adapter. I only received the unit so my order is not complete. Can't really cancel it because they didn't actually give me a price for it. Dude just said $1750 for the whole thing. Dude actually told me that he had everything instock.
[quote name="Acurist"]Has anybody received their bluetooth from 6th avenue.com yet? I ordered my unit back in May. Every time I email them about it, they're telling me that they will get it soon. I check on the Pioneer website and it has them instock. :evil:

This is the worst online purchase I've ever made. They don't even answer some of my emails. :evil:

Should I just notify my CC company?[/quote]

IF you've been waiting since May, I'd tell them they have one week to ship it to you before you inform your CC company about the discrepancy. Send it to them in writing. My understanding is the Bluetooth units were back ordered for a short time, but that has since ceased to be an issue. I myself ordered one from Crutchfield and got it within just a couple of days.

One final thought... Are you SURE they told you they'd send you the Bluetooth unit or did they just tell you the headunit was Bluetooth capable? If you can, check your invoice carefully for this information. I've seen people, and vendors, become confused over this distinction.
[quote name="Lhaff"] [quote name="Acurist"]Has anybody received their bluetooth from 6th avenue.com yet? I ordered my unit back in May. Every time I email them about it, they're telling me that they will get it soon. I check on the Pioneer website and it has them instock. :evil:

Should I just notify my CC company?[/quote]

IF you've been waiting since May, I'd tell them they have one week to ship it to you before you inform your CC company about the discrepancy. Send it to them in writing. My understanding is the Bluetooth units were back ordered for a short time, but that has since ceased to be an issue. I myself ordered one from Crutchfield and got it within just a couple of days.

One final thought... Are you SURE they told you they'd send you the Bluetooth unit or did they just tell you the headunit was Bluetooth capable? If you can, check your invoice carefully for this information. I've seen people, and vendors, become confused over this distinction.[/quote]

It was in my invoice. I emailed them and they continue to tell me that it's on back order. Now they stopped replying to my last three emails. I will just inform my cc company. [b]6TH AVENUE ARE STUPID COMMISSION EATING IDIOTS WHO JUST WANTS TO MAKE A SALE![/b]
Here's what they wrote to me when I first asked them about it.

[i][i]The total price you paid, $1746.99, is a special promotional package price that includes the Pioneer AVICZ1 and the warranty. This package also includes a free Bluetooth Adapter. You are billed for the Bluetooth adapter; therefore the price is distributed amongst the AVICZ1 and the warranty. As for you not receiving the adapter yet, it is currently on backorder with Pioneer and will be shipped out to you as soon as we receive it from Pioneer. Hopefully this email clarifies your confusion and questions. Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or concerns.[/i]
So, i emailed them regarding the unit and informed them that I contacted my credit card company. Guess what their reply was? Here it is!

[i]We have just received our shipment of the Pioneer Bluetooth units and we can have this item shipped out to you. Please confirm the Bluetooth adapter can be sent to the [my address] California. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Helpdesk@6ave.com
Customer Service
877-684-2831[/i]

What a bunch of fools!