New Blue Box Question

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

******Updated (again) ***********

Ok here is the latest and greatest.

click the Zip

the first set of buttons I made were too small for my fat fingers, so I made this set. I almost had all the short cuts then thought what the hell add them all. Hope you like it, I know it takes up important screen realestate but I thought they were important buttons

sorry for the blurry pics...

post-22402-12872756137033_thumb.jpg

post-22402-1287275613783_thumb.jpg

Awesome work! Btw, as for the Stop navigating button, I just want to add it to the stock compass as in the other tutorial, but adding those four lines of code throws a scripting error. Any chance of moving your stop button away from album art or assigning the Stop Route function to your compass.

Thanks again for the awesome work!

Awesome work! Btw, as for the Stop navigating button, I just want to add it to the stock compass as in the other tutorial, but adding those four lines of code throws a scripting error. Any chance of moving your stop button away from album art or assigning the Stop Route function to your compass.

Thanks again for the awesome work!

I think you need to replace this

;Stop Nav Button

with this

;Stop Nav Button

I have not done it because I don't have an IPod but I think that should work

oh and the code is near the top in navigatemap_800_480.ui

Kevin, thanks again! I got everything loaded and think I figured out the Alpha channel bit. It looks so much better than Pioneer's go at it and I am really digging it! I panicked for a moment because I had to alter the ui file to do it how I wanted it but forgot to save it so first load the 'System Starting Up' message would never go away! Keep up the great work... 8)

click the Zip

the first set of buttons I made were too small for my fat fingers, so I made this set. I almost had all the short cuts then thought what the hell add them all. Hope you like it, I know it takes up important screen realestate but I thought they were important buttons

I like the look of the shortcuts, but mine are not coming up correctly, I think they are offscreen. any ideas why?

click the Zip

i also like this one too aswell but when the ipod is connected and you are navigating the Stop Route button gets covered with the Ipod Album art, is there away to move the Album Art screen?

click the Zip

i also like this one too aswell but when the ipod is connected and you are navigating the Stop Route button gets covered with the Ipod Album art, is there away to move the Album Art screen?

No, you need to adjust the x and y axis for the Stop Nav & Voice Mute button so that they are to the left of the compass. This is located inside of the .ui file. I am still teaching myself the ins and outs of it all but have the basics down.

can someone help me or tel me please..... i got keeper22 Data.zip loaded ("The first one he did i like it cuz its simple") but in 3D mode i dont have an arrow or his truck how can i put the Regular 3d arrow back?

thanks in adance

See pic NO Arrow :(

dsc00984gn1.jpg

I don't have the arrow in 2D mode (just the ghost/shadow) so I would like to know how to fix this... going to look in the files and see what I can find but any advice would be appreciated.

Typically if you had a car with the white box around it then added an alpha channel and now you have nothing it means you did not put anything on the alpha channel. You have a transparent image ... thus nothing shows up.

You have to add what you want to be visible to the alpha channel.