AVIC411.com

Alright, so I've said it plenty of times before, but I'll restate my problem to get people caught up:

MY f700bt started rebooting repeatedly and would not start, so I decided to testmode it and get inside to see what's wrong with my headunit. Now I click on My Flash Disk and I see APL and APL2 folders, and a bunch of files with symbols and unreadable characters. There is no DATA folder or anything, and when I look at the properties of My Flash Disk, there is about 16 KB of space left and I can't even make a new folder for data because it gives me an error saying there isnt enough room on disk.

Now I'm assuming something when haywire with the software and the files deleted themselves. I have the data folder from the update 2, but i dont have all the other files from My Flash Disk that should be there.

Anyone have any idea what's going on? And would I be okay if I just got someone else's My Flash Disk files and copied them over from an SD card? Does anyone here have a My Flash Disk back up (more than just Data.zip) readily available for me to download?

Here are screenshots:

dsc0002ua1.jpg

dsc0004le8.jpg

What's going on??

Thanks in advanced.

This started happening randomly a few months after I bought it, and I tried to upgrade to 2.0 but a File check Error occurs before it starts upgrading.

I haven't called Pioneer yet, but I'm assuming they're going to ask me to send it in.

I don't have a clean back up, that's what I am asking for, because this problem started happening randomly without me doing any hacks or modifications to it. If anyone has a clean My Flash Disk back up, please let me know!

PS: I just went to my car to see if i could cut those random files and paste them to my SD, and most of them arent even deleteable. I dont know what type of file they are, the file type is blank. Im just going to have to try and delete every file I can, and use someone else's clean My Flash Disk folder to start over.

Thanks for the responses, keep them coming please!

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old thread, but I have the same problem except my unit doesn't continually try to rebood (it just tries to start, then goes blank) and I have version 3.020100. I accessed testmode w/the USB version of testmode v2.3. I get the same symbols in the myflashdisk folder. Where can I get a backup f/ my version? Is it a matter of copying files from the update SD cards that I have or is there somewhere I can download it?

I"m not very experienced in this - I never modified my unit, this just happened one day after a fatal error message was received.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

hello .... i have a problem whit ny Aciv F 500 BT

i tried to maka one update... not works.... i was forced to remont (reinstal) the OS.. (winceimg.cks)

After that i tried my GPS.....nothing... just a blue screen whit a nice backgroun (like on the PC)

i tried after that to make again the undate...

my GPs has start.....

in the SERVICE INFORMATION

IS WRYTING.... Map Version ------------------ No Map Version

Version (of OS i Think !!!) 2.007000

somebody can help me

i tried whity that poket from the internet named My Flash Disck ...... is not starting

i tried again whit versio n 3.0 or 3.2

i tried again whit version 2.007000 nothing

in the main menu i can use just the settings tab .... and here just the tab named System settinge

If i press AV Setting.... Nothing happent

...... if i am pressing Navi Setiings Butoon (tab) i have just thatt mesage whit CAUTION ... and from here i can do nothing

SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE... I NEED THAT GPS ....

how can help me can mail me at ionzlatan@yahoo.gr

THANKS