AVIC411.com

Drilling hole in glove compartment

lmao, what do I need to breath? What do I need to see? What do I need to drill a hole, why a drill bit and a drill of course.

Sorry gotta give you crap for how you worded that question. Obviously your giong to have to make a hole that is a bit bigger then the RCA cable, big enough, obviously not the ipod dock connector.

You need to use a normal drill bit, the rounded type, and everyone's glove box is diffnerent so saying i did this wont help, since the clearance areas are going to be different, what type of vehicle, have you checked behind the glove box to check clearance ? make sure your not aimlessly drilling holes and you dont wipeo ut something important.

sorry but if your asking how to make a hole in your glove box, have to wonder how knowledgable you are on the common sense.

lmao, what do I need to breath? What do I need to see? What do I need to drill a hole, why a drill bit and a drill of course.

Sorry gotta give you crap for how you worded that question. Obviously your giong to have to make a hole that is a bit bigger then the RCA cable, big enough, obviously not the ipod dock connector.

You need to use a normal drill bit, the rounded type, and everyone's glove box is diffnerent so saying i did this wont help, since the clearance areas are going to be different, what type of vehicle, have you checked behind the glove box to check clearance ? make sure your not aimlessly drilling holes and you dont wipeo ut something important.

sorry but if your asking how to make a hole in your glove box, have to wonder how knowledgable you are on the common sense.

What I meant was, what kind. I remember I saw a circle like saw from a friend but don't know what it's called.