AVIC411.com

Sirus vs XM Sound Quality on F90BT

Hey Guys,

I was just wondering if anyone else noticed that has both Sirius and XM. It seems to me that Sirius is much louder and clear sounding than XM. XM seems to be quieter at the same volume level and the sound is a little bit more muffled than Sirius. I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed this.

• 2 weeks later...
Word on the street is Sirius has more band width. Be interesting to see how the merger affects this. I would try Sirius now that they have merged, but I'm not about to give up my NavTraffic.

cant you get your traffic stuff with the MSN subscription?

and i have Sirius, since they've merged I think all the channels are the same other than the "Best of" channels. When ever I listen to select stations its "Sirius channel such and such and XM channel such and such"

Word on the street is Sirius has more band width. Be interesting to see how the merger affects this. I would try Sirius now that they have merged, but I'm not about to give up my NavTraffic.

cant you get your traffic stuff with the MSN subscription?

and i have Sirius, since they've merged I think all the channels are the same other than the "Best of" channels. When ever I listen to select stations its "Sirius channel such and such and XM channel such and such"

all the music channels merged; they keep the sports/talk lineup seprate in order to have something to charge you extra for.