AVIC411.com

AVIC F Series Knob Replacements

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its on its way Beef! I will Fed-ex one today. BTW We figured out why they are not getting delivered. We have been putting 2 stamps on them and the post office says we need three because the envelope is padded. Geeezz

I hope I gets mine soon. I got my car back today and I'm REALLY conscious of how ridiculously small that factory knob is.

I NEED A BIG, BLACK KNOB DARNIT!

Thomas... I had my F90 installed today by a professional installer. I had already popped the black knurled knob I had bought from you a couple of weeks ago. The installer loved it and now has your email address... sorry.

He pressed me hard for the info... you might need to hire an apprentice!!!

Yes the knob looks great on the 90 installed in my Tacoma 4X4

Thanks Again

Thomas... I had my F90 installed today by a professional installer. I had already popped the black knurled knob I had bought from you a couple of weeks ago. The installer loved it and now has your email address... sorry.

He pressed me hard for the info... you might need to hire an apprentice!!!

Yes the knob looks great on the 90 installed in my Tacoma 4X4

Thanks Again

Awesome!! Thanks for hooking me up. I have about 270 of these things in stock now so I don't have to scramble any more. Now if I can just overcome the post office and their cryptic freakin' rate schedule I'll be in good shape. We have actually got that figured out too. We weren't putting enough postage on the damn things and some people were not getting the shipments over a $.20 stamp. Glad your happy.

Its on its way Beef! I will Fed-ex one today. BTW We figured out why they are not getting delivered. We have been putting 2 stamps on them and the post office says we need three because the envelope is padded. Geeezz

Ok, cool. I will try to suppress my anxiety for another day or so.... :lol:

I Told you to avoid USPS like the plague... They've ruined customer perception for me NUMEROUS times in the past...(it's funny how YOU look bad when THEY don't deliver) which is why I now refuse to use them for ANYTHING except sending bills that I really don't want to pay... hoping that they DO lose those, but miraculously, those always arrive ON TIME...