AVIC411.com

MSN DIRECT doesn't work

microsoft direct is eh, not worth it. I think they should integrate the lifetime membership into the cost of the device, not 120 dollars either.

If they want to get this service off the ground, 3 months is just not going to cut it.

I used it so little, I forgot I even had it. It was handy in some instances though when a major wrecked happens, but its a bit too sensitive, and it will reroute you with no warning, and sometimes the information provided, like traffic jam wasn't accurate so you found yourself following the reroute when traffic wasn't all that bad.

Movies, weather was ok, but prett worhtless when you work and live in two different states, md vs va.

Not worth 120 lifetime or the quarterly, whatever it is.

20 dollare lifetime, perhaps but its just too expensive for what you get. Especailly when the service is this new, its going to die out before it takes off, good ole microsfot, they could afford to give it away for free, im sure pioneer or whoever paid them a lot to put the service in to stamp the ability on the box, why isn't that enough.

• 2 weeks later...