AVIC411.com

data.zip combined keeper22 and lilngineer & Building fil

No problem. Was wondering if you saw my question in the speedcam thread? Do we need "speedcam_enabled = 1" in our SYS.TXT because for the life of me, I dont see it in this one. And I could have sworn it was stated in this thread that the data.zip had it enabled by default.

You can just add it yourself. BorisM is really the go to person for that stuff. I just basically took whatever mod data.zip I wan't to use and then copied in the place and setting ui files from the main zip in the "turn on Speedcam feature" thread. Don't use the files from BorisM's later in the thread as those are specific to items he is playing around with.

Then copy the speedcam.txt file into content/speedcam folder and it all should work.

Ceger

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there any reason you would know of for the route info button not moving to where I specify? Since I am using a modified version of the original file in the first post, I tried moving the icon to y=190, but it looks like it remains in its older position while all other icons move to where I assign on the y coordinate. And yes, I updated all three entries in that location to the same y coordinate.

Bizarre!

Ceger

Is there any reason you would know of for the route info button not moving to where I specify? Since I am using a modified version of the original file in the first post, I tried moving the icon to y=190, but it looks like it remains in its older position while all other icons move to where I assign on the y coordinate. And yes, I updated all three entries in that location to the same y coordinate.

Bizarre!

Ceger

Isn't that the button that is also being moveв around by script code? Search for the name of the button across script files (ones in common directory) and you should find where its location is being updated...

No problem. Was wondering if you saw my question in the speedcam thread? Do we need "speedcam_enabled = 1" in our SYS.TXT because for the life of me, I dont see it in this one. And I could have sworn it was stated in this thread that the data.zip had it enabled by default.

You can just add it yourself. BorisM is really the go to person for that stuff. I just basically took whatever mod data.zip I wan't to use and then copied in the place and setting ui files from the main zip in the "turn on Speedcam feature" thread. Don't use the files from BorisM's later in the thread as those are specific to items he is playing around with.

Then copy the speedcam.txt file into content/speedcam folder and it all should work.

Ceger

Ok. I was just worried that maybe I shouldnt add that "speedcam_enabled = 1" into this data.zip's SYS.TXT file, for fear of screwing up something. I'll go ahead and add it, and copy that SYS.TXT file over, and hopefully have all sorts of speed cam warnings on my drive into Chicago today!

Ceger

Ok. I was just worried that maybe I shouldnt add that "speedcam_enabled = 1" into this data.zip's SYS.TXT file, for fear of screwing up something. I'll go ahead and add it, and copy that SYS.TXT file over, and hopefully have all sorts of speed cam warnings on my drive into Chicago today!

You shouldn't need to add anything to the files I posted if you want the speedcam to work. The speedcam is controlled in the warnings menu of the navigation settings. Once you turn it on and off there it set's the appropriate variable so your additional line just forces it but is not needed.

Bizarre!

Ceger

Isn't that the button that is also being moveв around by script code? Search for the name of the button across script files (ones in common directory) and you should find where its location is being updated...

Got it, thanks. It was the common/ui files for navigatemap and start.

If anyone is interested, I modified the blank screen BMP file so that it has an alpha channel through where the clock is on the screen. This is only for IF YOU HAVE INTEGRATED THE LATEST VERSION POSTED BY mikegedge IN THE ORIGINAL POST OF THIS THREAD.

Download the attached BMP file and drop it into the ui_pioneer\800_480 folder. Then edit your ui_pioneer\800_480\ui\navigatemap_800_480.ui file where it calls 746_32K_MN-000_24b.bmp, and replace the name with 746_32K_MN-000_24b_alt.bmp.

It will now keep the clock visible, and to return to regular screen view, you just touch anywhere in the black part of the screen.

Enjoy.

Ceger

746_32K_MN-000_24b_alt.zip

im a little confused about this. ive done the software mod so i know how to get it in boot mode. Do i just copy this data.zip and paste it over the one i just put in to do the bypass? Its the same file right?

Also if anyone can answer this my map looks pretty bland its night time i dont know if that makes a difference its just brown and looks nothing like these.

I'm also a little confused, I have Ceger's modified ui file. Does this new update on the first page include those changes? If not, what do I need to modify to make these two work together?

Take the data_pkg zip and copy the contents into the APL2/IG0 directory. It will drop in the new fonts, SYS.txt and data.zip update.

As for adding my modified image for showing the clock, get my zip and follow the directions...

Download the attached BMP file and drop it into the ui_pioneer\800_480 folder. Then edit your ui_pioneer\800_480\ui\navigatemap_800_480.ui file where it calls 746_32K_MN-000_24b.bmp, and replace the name with 746_32K_MN-000_24b_alt.bmp.

NOTE: The data.zip must remain a zip. You can explore the zip by right clicking on the folder in explorer mode and then choose "explore". You just drag and drop in my new image file, and copy the ui file somewhere outside the zip so that you can modify it. When done with modification to point to new BMP file, simply drag and drop the update ui file intot he correct directory location in the zip.

If you are talking about my other mod with updates icons, just compare ui files to mikegedge's and you will see what needs to be modified.

Honestly, if you are not familiar with what you are doing, just leave well enough alone and try getting mikegedge's mod to work on its own.

Ceger

so i just download the file and copy it over to my sd card. go into boot mode and find the same place i put the other data.zip file over the stock one to do the bypass and paste this over that? just trying to clarify before i do this.

I'm also a little confused, I have Ceger's modified ui file. Does this new update on the first page include those changes? If not, what do I need to modify to make these two work together?

Take the data_pkg zip and copy the contents into the APL2/IG0 directory. It will drop in the new fonts, SYS.txt and data.zip update.

As for adding my modified image for showing the clock, get my zip and follow the directions...

Nice job on these scripts.

Two things. One; pressing the clock does not blank the screen for me. I am unsure I care :)

Two; is there a way to change the green "bar" at the top to another color?

I would like the clock say dark red, dark blue or black with white numbers. Just so it stands out a bit more than the green.

Nice job on these scripts.

Two things. One; pressing the clock does not blank the screen for me. I am unsure I care :)

Two; is there a way to change the green "bar" at the top to another color?

I would like the clock say dark red, dark blue or black with white numbers. Just so it stands out a bit more than the green.

The BMP filename is time.bmp. You can edit it yourself. There is a similar BMP for the backgorund that the speed and altitude appear on as well.

Text color is in hex RGB values that follow #RRGGBB where values for each run from 00 (darkest) to FF (lightest). A program like photoshop or any web image editing tool will help give you the values for colors you are looking for. i.e. #000000 is black while #FFFFFF is white. brightest pure red would be #FF0000, etc..

Ceger

ok so far this is the best zip I have tried on here.. now I was wondering if some one can help me do something to it.. 1 st.. I would like to remove the backgrouund bar that the KMH sits on... I Dont care about elevation.. so we can get rid of that.. and I would also like to have ALL the short cuts gone from the left side is there someone here who could show me how to do this are just remake the zip for me??? thanks...