AVIC411.com

After Hanging Up Issues

No offense here - are you SURE you have hungup the call? When I have this if I look at the phone my end is still showing call connected.

Just push the knob in to disconnect the call - once I started using this to hangup instead of clicking the red phone button this problem went away.

Sweet, I'll have to try this. I am constantly on my phone in the car and it really ticks me off. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed that I sometimes have a long-ish delay when hanging up the phone, and the F90BT returning control to the screen input...it seems to think the phone is either still in use, or the other party hasn't hung up, or whatever.

Doesn't happen all the time, but enough to be annoying. I'll try hanging up with the button push-in rather than the red icon and see if that helps. I sometimes notice other general sluggish response to screen input.

I'm having a similar problem with my Motorola Q9c and f700BT combo. The only way that I can get the sound back is to either shut the car and restart, or to shut my phone. It looks like even though the phone hangs up by either using the button or hanging up on the phone directly, it looks like the 700 doesn't "let go" until the bluetooth connection breaks.

Any suggestions.

I am a total newbe to the site. Thanks in advance for pointing me in the right direction.

Also, I picked up the bypass rewiring from another post on this site. Sweet!

I'm having a similar problem with my Motorola Q9c and f700BT combo. The only way that I can get the sound back is to either shut the car and restart, or to shut my phone. It looks like even though the phone hangs up by either using the button or hanging up on the phone directly, it looks like the 700 doesn't "let go" until the bluetooth connection breaks.

Any suggestions.

I am a total newbe to the site. Thanks in advance for pointing me in the right direction.

Also, I picked up the bypass rewiring from another post on this site. Sweet!

Just push the knob in to disconnect the call - once I started using this to hangup instead of clicking the red phone button this problem went away.

Interesting, I have the exact opposite issue. I hit the button on the screen and it disconnects fine. I hit the button and the box on screen hangs for a while and no music..

Using an LG Rumor phone.

Interesting, I have the exact opposite issue. I hit the button on the screen and it disconnects fine. I hit the button and the box on screen hangs for a while and no music..

Using an LG Rumor phone.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same exact issue with a Motorola Q9C with Verizon.

I followed a registry change I found on another forum. Seemed to fix the issue, however I can not get my contacts to sync. It may be a result of some the changes I made ot my phone.

Here are the instructions: (I did not write this) Use at your own risk

Original Source: http://www.everythingq.com/forum/moto-q ... 16833.html

THE Q/INFINITI HACK:

1. Install a local Registry Editor

http://blogs.conchango.com/stuartpresto ... ditSTG.zip

2. Enable RAPI and user provided certificates so a registry editor will work

1. Navigate to HKLM\Security\Policies\Policies\

2. Click "Values" soft-key

3. Change "00001001" value to 1 (decimal) (recovery note: default is 2)

4. Change "00001005" value to 40 (decimal) (recovery note: default is 16)

5. Reboot device.

3. [OPTIONAL] Install Mobile Registry Editor on the PC to do the rest of the hack

http://www.breaksoft.com/Blog/Utilities ... ditor.aspx

4. Modify the HandsFree plug-in:

HKLM\Software\WIDCOMM\Plugin\HandsFree

i. Change SupportedFeatures to 45 (default is 1135)

ii. Add value HFBDA binary, set to same value as LastConnectedBda

iii. Add value HFDeviceType decimal 2

5. Modify the WIDCOMM bluetooth general settings:

HKLM\Software\WIDCOMM\BtConfig\General

i. Change bdaddr to (no value)

ii. Change DisableReopenAudio to 0 (default is 1)

6. Reboot device