AVIC411.com

Wiring help here if you need it.

I installed a 90FBT in my 08 Tundra Crew Max and I had to use a premium sound interface for the JBL speakers in the doors to work. The issue is the harness does not connect the illumination wire from the rear of the head unit to any harness. Could you help me find the illumination wire for a tundra w/ JBL. Thanks.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:? can you help on an install for a 2001 VolVo V70, no factory navigation OEM radio still installed. I need the VSS, Illumination and the Reverse wire locations. Battery is at the rear of the vehicle. I'm not sure if I should purchase the Pioneer ND-BC2 or Audivox. What would you recommend? How about Satellite Radio? I know Pioneer makes the HD, XM,and Sirrius Adapters. Preferences anyone? Thanks awaiting Help Please!

post-30050-12872757258084_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Looking for help on a 2009 Toyota Tacoma vss/reverse wire and also any info on the stock gps receiver on the roof. I am wondering if I can use it with the avic-f90bt receiver instead of the one that came with the stereo. If so can I get to it without take aprt the headliner. Thank You.

• 2 weeks later...
Just FYI. I am a 15 year Circuit installer that just found out im going to be jobless. Because of the buyout of the company, the new company has given me home access to the Firedog wiring database for the next few months to do service work. SOOOOOOOOOOO,

if anyone needs some help with wiring color/location on speakers, VSS help or remstart, just ask! I would like to help out as long as I can.

E40

Do you have the wiring diagram for the PAC C2R-FRD1 any help would be great thanks

Kirk catz4catz@yahoo.com It's for a 2009 ford musstang

• 2 months later...
Nice, hope you can help me out

Maxima 2007

I am trying to find the VSS wire, reverse wire and speed pulse wire

Speed sense is Brown Unified Meter and A/C Amp, gray 16 pin plug, pin 6

The Unified Meter and A/C Amp is in the center of the dash, below the radio.

Reverse Wire Green/White ( + ) positive in driver kick, harness to rear

• 1 month later...