AVIC411.com

audio is off balance only when playing ipod

Do you have the latest firmware? I had that problem until I updated the firmware, havent had a problem since.

audio is off balance only when playing ipod. the right channel on my pioneer F90bt is weaker than left one when playing an ipod (works perfect on cd's, dvd's etc.), tried 3 different cd-iu230v cables and 4 different ipods with the same result..

someone help please. no idea what it could be

• 1 month later...

I have this same issue. Sometimes it occurs while listening (after about 8 songs in) or sometimes it occurs as son as the avic powers up. ONLY occurs with Ipod as the source. I've found that disconnecting the IPOD's USB connection for about 10 seconds, then reconnecting..solves the issue. I have to do this several times per week unfotunately.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you ever get this fixed?

audio is off balance only when playing ipod. the right channel on my pioneer F90bt is weaker than left one when playing an ipod (works perfect on cd's, dvd's etc.), tried 3 different cd-iu230v cables and 4 different ipods with the same result..

someone help please. no idea what it could be

I have this issue aswell only with mine it's the left side drops out or is significantly lower than the right.

I haven't changed any cables yet, I was going to take it to the place I got it fitted to check out the connections, I'll let you know how that goes. I have an iphone connected, again only happens with ipod connection.