AVIC411.com

How to hide the "Connected phone" box

Whenever im on a call, seems that he head unit is completely useless. I am only able to use the box that appears to be where i can hang up the phone and adjust the volume. I wont that to either be translucent or gone all together.. Anyone know of a work around? I search for something like this and cant find anything.

I agree the in-call phone screen makes to rest of the unit useless. I have found out that if you enter the vehicle while on the phone when the unit connects to your bluetooth phone and transfers to your stereo you will not have the box but be connected the same way (atleast always works for me). The unit works exactly like it does without a phone call and you even still have the ability to end the call by clicking in the knob.

I think this is funny because i can not get my unit to show the phone control box. It has not worked right from day 1. I would really like to have the volume buttons and the end call button, but they never show up. i posted about it a while back but i think it is just the phone, haven't tried another phone yet