AVIC411.com

Apple Theme Completed!!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

question:

Is is possible to only change the FM/AM/SD etc sreen, and leave the menus and settings screens untouched?

for the most part...yes

the only thing that caries over is the top bar and back button, but those only carry over from the av select screen... once you're inside whatever av option you choose it's a different top bar and back button image number

yeah I agree, it should stay an apple type theme and it looks fantastic as designed, which is why i want to change some of its colors.. lol

also I noticed that you still have some of your notes written on the buttons... pretty clever =p

Does the theme still follow through when you go to the FM presets?

There are still like 19 or so buttons that still have the number on it so I wouldn't be surprised if the fm preset wasn't working... I don't go there much so I didn't think to change it... I'll get on that tonight

What colors are you changing I don't think it would be a bad idea to post versions

ok, there are still very minor tweaks to be done but for the most part it's FINISHED!!!

after 2 months of work, I've made this image.res that has almost replaced every image. I tried to make this as the apple computer company would, not necessarily based off their system. I think she turned out well. It'll be nice not to work on this everyday.

I have around 19 buttons that I wrote a number on but couldn't find their place because I don't use divx disc, cds, sirius, hd radio, or xm so if you guys let me know where they are with screen shots I can replace them.

this is awesome i love it, Im a newb to the whole Avic scene- but i have already change an updated some of my own backgrounds and completed the bypass Hardwire change. Is there a guide on how to change it to this , I tried searching but could not find anything...I want to do this but not sure how to start let alone complete the whole process.

ok, there are still very minor tweaks to be done but for the most part it's FINISHED!!!

after 2 months of work, I've made this image.res that has almost replaced every image. I tried to make this as the apple computer company would, not necessarily based off their system. I think she turned out well. It'll be nice not to work on this everyday.

I have around 19 buttons that I wrote a number on but couldn't find their place because I don't use divx disc, cds, sirius, hd radio, or xm so if you guys let me know where they are with screen shots I can replace them.

this is awesome i love it, Im a newb to the whole Avic scene- but i have already change an updated some of my own backgrounds and completed the bypass Hardwire change. Is there a guide on how to change it to this , I tried searching but could not find anything...I want to do this but not sure how to start let alone complete the whole process.

download my "image.zip" on page 1 of this topic

take the "image.res" out of the zip you downloaded

put it on a sd card with the testmode folders to get into wince (first sticky on hacks forum)

put it in the apl folder... replace... good

also I won't be going out of town tonight I'll be leaving tomorrow morning so I'll have an update tonight