AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

Go into the navigatemap_800_480.ui and find these lines of code:

;Time

;Date

Then, put a semi-colon ";" in front of the date to comment it out

;Date
;

and then change the six-digit HEX bits in the "color=xxxxxx" of the time code to whatever suits you fancy. The first "color=" is the font itself. The second "color2" is the outline and the "glow" is how much of the outline you see.

Use the ColorSchemer program http://www.colorschemer.com/online.html to pick a color you like then replace the HEX digits in the code with the new ones you chose from the ColorSchemer chart. Right now, #333333 is black and #FFFFFF is white. Easy!

Good luck,

Bud

Thanks 69sixpack, that was easy enough!

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still cannot get the speedcam box to cancel if it displayed on the screen. The code reads:

yet it does not function.

And in the common file it pulls up this code:

So does this mean it is only going to cancel the section cams? Because in the line below that it has an SC cancel for the section cams:

[code]

Thanx<

Bud

I still cannot get the speedcam box to cancel if it displayed on the screen. The code reads:

yet it does not function.

And in the common file it pulls up this code:

So does this mean it is only going to cancel the section cams? Because in the line below that it has an SC cancel for the section cams:

[code]

Thanx<

Bud

what you can do is create a script that hides it or moves it out of the screen, and then give it a shot, you may want to create some test cameras, the only problem that could occur is that lets say you hide the camera warning box, it may not appear on all camera locations unless you find out a way to run another script to show it, either way the best way to go is create a script and see if it only gets hidden on that intance

NP ;)

I made the simple semi colon and color change, but now my nav gets stuck in "Startup in progress..." and then it restarts. I am using 7zip and I used a blue color for the time color.

What do you think the issue could be? This only happens with IDT mods...

try reverting back, and then try it again, could you post your nav_800_480.ui here so i could take a look at it,

NP ;)

I made the simple semi colon and color change, but now my nav gets stuck in "Startup in progress..." and then it restarts. I am using 7zip and I used a blue color for the time color.

What do you think the issue could be? This only happens with IDT mods...

try reverting back, and then try it again, could you post your nav_800_480.ui here so i could take a look at it,

Here it is. I am just trying to delete the date on the nav screen and possibly change the time to a color that isnt gray b/c it blends too much with the Riks night theme.

Here it is. I am just trying to delete the date on the nav screen and possibly change the time to a color that isnt gray b/c it blends too much with the Riks night theme.

checked it and didn't find anything wrong with it, try redownloading the v2.9? try that and see what happens, i think there's a corrupt file somewhere and that's what's causing the reboot,

checked it and didn't find anything wrong with it, try redownloading the v2.9? try that and see what happens, i think there's a corrupt file somewhere and that's what's causing the reboot,

The clean redownloading of v2.9 is working fine. I'll just leave the tweaking to the pros from now on. :) Thanks IDT for your help.

FYI, leetlauncher 2.0 is very good for making these kind of updates.