AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

hello how are you doing i was just wondering why when i press the power button i get an error about not finding the speed cam files please help. also just extra information i dont know if know this already but i have a ppc phone with i go8 and renamed the map files to the same way the unit would have it and my unit recognized it.

what error is it givving, could you post a picture if possible, what version are you using?

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2º i got a white moldure under the date and clock like the idt speedometer but it has no information inside. can you tellme what i expect to see inside or how can i remove it.

I have the same issue..

Btw did you remove the distance settings for the speedcam warning? so that the simple spoken warning only sounds at 200 metre before the speedcam.

btw.. very nice new icons/skin and love the dutch voice.. gj

Hi....

i've installed your application and i'm lovin it. but i have some questions about it.

1º i would like to get a bigger poi icons while navigate

2º i got a white moldure under the date and clock like the idt speedometer but it has no information inside. can you tellme what i expect to see inside or how can i remove it.

thanks

the reason why a blank speedlimit sign appears is because the location that you guys are in have a weird speedlimit, i have the speed limit sign set to call the bmps and if the speed limit is available but is not ilisted in what i've scripted then it would show the blank bmp, give me an address or location where you guys are seeing the blank speed limit and i'll fix it,

for bigger poi icons you have to edit the poi_mapclose.bmp and make it bigger to your liking, once you've edited the bmp you also have to edit the poi_mapclose.spr and change the stripes to the new poi height,

i have removed the distance slider, still thinking if i want it back or not,

hi...

i have that white moldure under date in

street: "all streets"

City:Aveiro

Contry: Portugal

thanks

quote]2º i got a white moldure under the date and clock like the idt speedometer but it has no information inside. can you tellme what i expect to see inside or how can i remove it

I have the same issue..

Btw did you remove the distance settings for the speedcam warning? so that the simple spoken warning only sounds at 200 metre before the speedcam.

Hi....

i've installed your application and i'm lovin it. but i have some questions about it.

thanks

the reason why a blank speedlimit sign appears is because the location that you guys are in have a weird speedlimit, i have the speed limit sign set to call the bmps and if the speed limit is available but is not ilisted in what i've scripted then it would show the blank bmp, give me an address or location where you guys are seeing the blank speed limit and i'll fix it,

for bigger poi icons you have to edit the poi_mapclose.bmp and make it bigger to your liking, once you've edited the bmp you also have to edit the poi_mapclose.spr and change the stripes to the new poi height,

hi...

thanks

that might be the case, i have it set to run on us and canada maps, i'll look for a portugal map then i'll try and fix it,

quote]2º i got a white moldure under the date and clock like the idt speedometer but it has no information inside. can you tellme what i expect to see inside or how can i remove it

I have the same issue..

Hi....

thanks

hi...

thanks

that might be the case, i have it set to run on us and canada maps, i'll look for a portugal map then i'll try and fix it,

ok... thanks

now i know what the problem is, maps other than US/Canada have proper speedlimits, i'll will create a new set of scripts for users that are not on USA/Canada, could you post some location where you know what the speed limits are, this would help me verify that my theory is correct,

anyone else having this problem please post your location and an area in your location where you know a speedlimit, a highway most probably would be the best location since most of the major highways have the speed limits on the map,

thanks for pointing this one out,

IDT

IDT, I moved back to your mod from Matt's/ Really like the style.

Two problems, I think I can fix one with a reminder.

1. My clock won't auto update. I had no problems with the previous mod, but this one reverts back to 5 hours ahead every time I shut the car off.

2. I don't like the tilt on the GPS, I can mod that in sys.txt, right. I like some sky to show instead of looking like I am falling out of a plane :lol:

IDT, I moved back to your mod from Matt's/ Really like the style.

Two problems, I think I can fix one with a reminder.

1. My clock won't auto update. I had no problems with the previous mod, but this one reverts back to 5 hours ahead every time I shut the car off.

2. I don't like the tilt on the GPS, I can mod that in sys.txt, right. I like some sky to show instead of looking like I am falling out of a plane :lol:

1) try deleting all the stuffs in your saved folder except for favourites.dat

2) yes, mine always stays like the ones you see on the pictures i've posted,

hello how are you doing i was just wondering why when i press the power button i get an error about not finding the speed cam files please help. also just extra information i dont know if know this already but i have a ppc phone with i go8 and renamed the map files to the same way the unit would have it and my unit recognized it.

what error is it givving, could you post a picture if possible, what version are you using?

what i would suggest is for you to redownload the a the data.zip and before you install it delete the contents of the save folder except the favourites.dat, haven't had the problem myself though,

i also noticed that I get corrupt files off your download, the license, ezrider and one of the sound files?

hhhmmm, guess i'll have to grab a new set, thanks for pointing it out

Could be why I am having those problems? I deleted the stuff in saved, so we'll see if it helps with the time issue...but I reloaded the datazip and still do not have a skyline as in your pics. As I said I had it with GTI, and didn't change any setting in the navi menu???