AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

This line in sys.txt controls size of names and thus how many will show up at a distance:
[3d_config]
roadsign_lines_per_screen=19

The smaller the number, the larger the font and the fewer names displayed at a time.

Stock is 20, 18 is fairly large, 19 is a compromise.

Ha, I must be going blind. I have mine set to 15 in sys.txt

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another dumb question here... what (if anything) am I supposed to do with the 'Voices' directory included in this package?

Also, regarding the sounds, one of the clicks included in this package does not seem to come through very well. I'm not sure which file it is, it could be either PSG2Hi or PSG5, and when I click the volume knob (up, down or right) to get this sound it sounds mostly like a quick burst of static. Anyone else experience this? I'll try re-copying the files just in case something got corrupted, but they do play a nice click sound on my pc.

Another dumb question here... what (if anything) am I supposed to do with the 'Voices' directory included in this package?

Also, regarding the sounds, one of the clicks included in this package does not seem to come through very well. I'm not sure which file it is, it could be either PSG2Hi or PSG5, and when I click the volume knob (up, down or right) to get this sound it sounds mostly like a quick burst of static. Anyone else experience this? I'll try re-copying the files just in case something got corrupted, but they do play a nice click sound on my pc.

the voice i think is part of the leetlauncher, regarding the sounds i'll repost it later

Hi IDT,

I have some problems with TMC after installing v3.8.

Since I installed it I'm not able to receive any traffic information.

Can this be related to your release? or is it something else?

Thanks for the effort,

Galadril

Hi IDT,

I have some problems with TMC after installing v3.8.

Since I installed it I'm not able to receive any traffic information.

Can this be related to your release? or is it something else?

Thanks for the effort,

Galadril

is this the first time your using my mod, if not have had this problem before? not sure if it's related with my mod as i didn't touch anything that would affect tmc, have you tried doing a soft reset?

is this the first time your using my mod, if not have had this problem before? not sure if it's related with my mod as i didn't touch anything that would affect tmc, have you tried doing a soft reset?

Yes i allready tried a soft reset.. and I used all the versions of you mod.

This is the first time I have this problem..

Yes i allready tried a soft reset.. and I used all the versions of you mod.

This is the first time I have this problem..

try reverting back to your original and see if the tmc problem gets fixed, if not then it has nothing to do with the mod, if yes then i'll investigate

ill die trying - your mod looks great.

I just downloaded your 3.8 version and will try this weekend.

I see you have also helped alot of users to modified it to their needs.

It is always nice to see someone put alot of time into helping other users.

Looking forward to loading and using your mod. Thanks

ill die trying - your mod looks great.

I just downloaded your 3.8 version and will try this weekend.

I see you have also helped alot of users to modified it to their needs.

It is always nice to see someone put alot of time into helping other users.

Looking forward to loading and using your mod. Thanks

no prob

try reverting back to your original and see if the tmc problem gets fixed, if not then it has nothing to do with the mod, if yes then i'll investigate

OK im going to try this. I allready read just posted on the forum about a tmc problem:

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=24699

Here lays the problem in the sys.txt file. I'm going to try an older on....

Thanks for the reply

UPDATE

Setting the first line to 'type="PIONEER746EW"' in de sys.txt fixed my tmc problem.

OK im going to try this. I allready read just posted on the forum about a tmc problem:

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=24699

Here lays the problem in the sys.txt file. I'm going to try an older on....

Thanks for the reply

UPDATE

Setting the first line to 'type="PIONEER746EW"' in de sys.txt fixed my tmc problem.

glad you got it working