AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

9)optional sound files, copy files inside sound folder and paste to myflashdisk/data/sound

**I RECOMMEND DELETING THE SAVE FILES, it's in My Flash Disk\USER\UserData\iGo\save, everything should be deleted except for favourites.dat if you have it

Sound folder is missing from the zip.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9)optional sound files, copy files inside sound folder and paste to myflashdisk/data/sound

**I RECOMMEND DELETING THE SAVE FILES, it's in My Flash Disk\USER\UserData\iGo\save, everything should be deleted except for favourites.dat if you have it

Sound folder is missing from the zip.

the sound files are in the ftp site

Thanks for the great mod. I don't want to mess your scripts. I would just like to add speed limit, elevation,and your speed (like mgreinke). Can you help me out? Do I follow his instructions or is your script a little different?

Thanks again, Great job

speed limit and current speed is already included, if you want just add the elevation sign,

This is one cool f'in mod, IDT!!

How hard would it be to incorporate the trip computer aspect of it into CMH_928's last iterration?

I was exploring it through ExamDiff Pro and it seems like a bunch of stuff was changed but basically I would like to add the trip computer and sub-screens to mine now.

Thanx again for a great mod!!

Bud

This is one cool f'in mod, IDT!!

How hard would it be to incorporate the trip computer aspect of it into CMH_928's last iterration?

I was exploring it through ExamDiff Pro and it seems like a bunch of stuff was changed but basically I would like to add the trip computer and sub-screens to mine now.

Thanx again for a great mod!!

Bud

the trip computer is not that hard, i suggest that you look at N-S-E-W's new zip as it would be easier for you,

Hi IDT ,I want to increase the size of the box of current speed.what should i do

Thank you

look for your_speed.bmp for it is in common folder, that's the bmp for it, increase the size to your liking, also you may want to play with the fontsize in this script

;Current clocked speed 

that would be found in your navigatemap_800_480.ui

Hi IDT ,I want to increase the size of the box of current speed.what should i do

Thank you

look for your_speed.bmp for it is in common folder, that's the bmp for it, increase the size to your liking, also you may want to play with the fontsize in this script

;Current clocked speed 

that would be found in your navigatemap_800_480.ui

Thank you

UPDATE:

-added road blocking feature (thanks to stanislavovich)

-added manage page

-added plan mode

-new route function menu

-added trip computer (to activate go to settings and you'll see the button on your lower left corner)

-added route function button when navigating

-when route is active, pressing direction icon will bring up itenerary screen,

-added gps off button in gps settings

-clicking the clock will bring up time settings

-moved simulate/flyover buttons in route function menu

-added recalculating animation

-added route multi-planning

So these are options that are already inside the igo/ez-rider, but they are not used by pioneer, why??????????????

Do i need your dat.zip for this, because im now using another mod, with the igo8 look and like this very much, but i do like your extra optoins, the multiplanning the most i think!

dsc00512bqx.jpg

UPDATE:

-added road blocking feature (thanks to stanislavovich)

-added manage page

-added plan mode

-new route function menu

-added trip computer (to activate go to settings and you'll see the button on your lower left corner)

-added route function button when navigating

-when route is active, pressing direction icon will bring up itenerary screen,

-added gps off button in gps settings

-clicking the clock will bring up time settings

-moved simulate/flyover buttons in route function menu

-added recalculating animation

-added route multi-planning

So these are options that are already inside the igo/ez-rider, but they are not used by pioneer, why??????????????

Do i need your dat.zip for this, because im now using another mod, with the igo8 look and like this very much, but i do like your extra optoins, the multiplanning the most i think!

dsc00512bqx.jpg

those features are stock igo, for some reason those lousy pioneer programmers didn't feel that those functions are necessary,

if coachpuff decides to incorporate my new mod with his then that would be the easiest way to have those functions

Hey, IDT,

I noticed on the previous versions of your mod you had customizable speedcams, correct?

I would love to have the "Custom" slider bar for the adjustable distances and the spoken volume and the "tools" icon with the selectable options I think they were "simple", "when approaching" and over the "speed limit" in this one as well.

Thanx!!!

post-29444-12872757709829_thumb.jpg

Thanks for posting your v4 mod. I installed it a couple days ago and works great. Just a couple of questions.

Do you install the voices folder with the 3 files in? if so where?

The icons on the top of the map are faded some times, can they be set to stay solid? If so what file do I have to edit?

Thanks again for the great mod. I like it because it is not cluttered with icons